Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-vaxxers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

More news from Italy. Composition of 6 in 1 Infanrix Hexa.

https://www.corvelva.it/speciali-corvelva/analisi/vaccingate-initial-results-on-infanrix-hexa-chemical-composition.html

In Infanrix Hexa we found

chemical contamination from the manufacturing process or cross-contamination with other manufacturing lines;chemical toxins;bacterial peptide toxins;insoluble and indigestible macromolecule that reacts to the protein assay, but cannot be recognized by any protein databases.

We have not found:

Protein antigens of diphtheria toxoids, tetanus, pertussis, hepatitis B, haemophylus influenzae B, Poliomyelitis 1-2-3;Formaldehyde and glutaraldehyde, phenoxyethanol, antibiotic residues indicated in the composition;

All risk, no benefit.

So not an issue with vaccines but an issue with manufacturing that could affect any drug?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭skepticalme

So not an issue with vaccines but an issue with manufacturing that could affect any drug?

Did you read it?
    No antigens present for any of the illnesses ."We have found instead a real polymer, insoluble and indigestible, that we supposed to be the set of antigens chemically bound together "
    65 chemicals of which only 35% were identifiable.
    3 injections of this muck are given to babies starting at 8 weeks old!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,718 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Did you read it?
    No antigens present for any of the illnesses ."We have found instead a real polymer, insoluble and indigestible, that we supposed to be the set of antigens chemically bound together "

You say this like it's a regular occurrence. It's an isolated incident presented as a dump (pun intended) from an anti-vaxx site.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Did you read it?

So you are claiming that they deliberately added these chemicals to a vaccine? To what end? what is the gain for them?

You say this like it's a regular occurrence. It's an isolated incident presented as a dump (pun intended) from an anti-vaxx site.

Are you suggesting it's an isolated case?

• Advertisement

are you suggesting it is not? that is what you seem to be doing.

So you are claiming that they deliberately added these chemicals to a vaccine? To what end? what is the gain for them?

Not deliberate, just careless, , machines not cleaned properly for instance.
    Do you not find it shocking the 'vaccine' had no antigens for the 6 illnesses it's supposed to prevent?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Did you read it?

But doesn't this prove what we've been saying this whole time? That vaccines ed are tested, retested and tested yet again and any faults are announced and the vaccine withdrawn immediately?

https://www.tga.gov.au/alert/infanrix-hexa-vaccine

So an isolated case then and nothing to do with vaccines specifically.

Do you not find it shocking the 'vaccine' had no antigens for the 6 illnesses it's supposed to prevent?

I do but that is nothing to do with the efficacy of vaccines.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,718 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I stated that explicitly.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

• Advertisement

rawn wrote: »
    But doesn't this prove what we've been saying this whole time? That vaccines ed are tested, retested and tested yet again and any faults are announced and the vaccine withdrawn immediately?

So you're expecting Infanrix Hexa to be withdrawn?

So an isolated case then and nothing to do with vaccines specifically.

I do but that is nothing to do with the efficacy of vaccines.

Can you explain this ?
    The efficiacy of this particular vaccine is zero.

I stated that explicitly.

So just this vial, this batch,this vaccine. How isolated?

I never said that. Mind you, I would need a hell of a lot more than an anti-vaxx link dump to concede that this even happened at all.

You're the one implying that this is regular so how regular is it?

So you're expecting Infanrix Hexa to be withdrawn?

The batches in question were withdrawn, yes.

I never said that. Mind you, I would need a hell of a lot more than an anti-vaxx link dump to concede that this even happened at all.

I can't find any other link to his claims. Funny, that.

Can you explain this ?
    The efficiacy of this particular vaccine is zero.

vaccines in general. try to keep up.

Post 1992! You stated explicitly that it was an isolated case!

So you're expecting another withdrawal of Infanrix Hexa then.

I can't find any other link to his claims. Funny, that.

The first report for the first of the vaccines was published only yesterday.

• Advertisement

were there problems with another batch?

vaccines in general. try to keep up.

Maybe you should make your statements clearer. That might help.

and an italian anti-vax sites got the scoop?

my post was quite clear.

Post 1992! You stated explicitly that it was an isolated case!

That's what these sites do. They take isolated cases and present them as the norm.

Now, can you prove that this is a regular occurrence?

A withdrawal on what grounds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

In fairness, you've proclaimed this as a norm and implied that all vaccines are deadly as a result. But you can't even establish how this was more than an isolated case...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

gar32? Is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,500 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

It didn't take a real scientist very long to *absolutely destroy* this garbage Corvelva "report."

https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/vaccine-pseudoscience-corvelva-anti-vaccine-researchers/

Summary quote:
    "This is a ridiculous study that uses amateurish biochemical methods to arrive at conclusions that support their beliefs. A real study would have asked a question like “are there antigens in the vaccine,” and attempted to answer it with well-controlled, well-designed studies."

So, let's move along, nothing to see here. As is always the case with the anti-vax nutters. When something 'new and exciting' comes out from those sociopaths, just wait a few days and it's always debunked.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Today I got my winter flu jab as I'm a type 1 diabetic and rational.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement