Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor call and web access down

Options
  • 25-08-2017 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Hi, 
    My phone has been unavailable since about 7.00 am this morning, calls and web access are not possible. I've tried to call support but have been cut off three times. Can you suggest how I can find out whats wrong? 
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Archeron wrote: »
    Hi, 
    My phone has been unavailable since about 7.00 am this morning, calls and web access are not possible. I've tried to call support but have been cut off three times. Can you suggest how I can find out whats wrong? 
    thanks
    Hi,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your service. Is this a Meteor phone or an eir phone? If it's a Meteor phone, you would need to contact Meteor directly to have this looked into.

- Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Archeron wrote: »
    Hi, 
    thanks
    Hi,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your service. Is this a Meteor phone or an eir phone? If it's a Meteor phone, you would need to contact Meteor directly to have this looked into.

- Adam

Advertisement