Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about shorts

Options
  • 25-08-2017 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭

Hi

Strange question and laugh if needed,:D:D:D

have shorts with padding, but the padding is catching me between inner thigh and family jewels...if you get my drift.

Are the shorts too small? or do i just do a bit of manipulation on the trip

DT

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Always room for a bit of adjustment mid-ride (and at first wearing). Maybe you're not pulling them high enough when putting them on in the first place.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i never had any issues with leggings or shorts till i bought a pair of northwave bib shorts. like wearing a pair of cheesecutter wires at first. they've softened up a bit though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Presume you're not wearing Jox as well...?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

i never had any issues with leggings or shorts till i bought a pair of northwave bib shorts. like wearing a pair of cheesecutter wires at first. they've softened up a bit though.

Yeah I had a pair of CRAFT shorts...don't know what material they were made of, but they seemed to have very little "Stretch" and they caused quite a bit of irritation. But after a few washes and a bit of "not wanting to buy another pair of shorts"..they did soften up and were OK after that.

(I haven't bought CRAFT shorts since!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

No jocks, these are boardman mtb type, will try pulling them up more

Thanks

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

mtb

Ah there's your problem right there :D

Advertisement