Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Can I Solve This Eir Problem?

Options
  • 25-08-2017 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

In spite of many different posts in lots of places, I either get ignored or told to ask somewhere else. This somewhere else then does the same thing; ie ignores me or tells me to go somewhere else. I realise that by posting, the same will probably happen again - but I'll chance it. 
    I recently took out a contract on a bundle, and, from what i can gather, this entitles me to Supervalu reward points if I link my Eir and Supervalu accounts. Therein lies the problem. There is nowhere to link these on the Eir website, and I am being told the link is on the myEir app. There are no links for this on the mobile (Apple) app, and if I log in to myEir on my windows laptop, not one link on the app actually works. Can anyone provide me with a phone number to contact technical support to solve this please. (I have tried most options on 1901 and just go round in circles, as detailed earlier) 
    Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

kali291 wrote: »
    In spite of many different posts in lots of places, I either get ignored or told to ask somewhere else. This somewhere else then does the same thing; ie ignores me or tells me to go somewhere else. I realise that by posting, the same will probably happen again - but I'll chance it. 
    I recently took out a contract on a bundle, and, from what i can gather, this entitles me to Supervalu reward points if I link my Eir and Supervalu accounts. Therein lies the problem. There is nowhere to link these on the Eir website, and I am being told the link is on the myEir app. There are no links for this on the mobile (Apple) app, and if I log in to myEir on my windows laptop, not one link on the app actually works. Can anyone provide me with a phone number to contact technical support to solve this please. (I have tried most options on 1901 and just go round in circles, as detailed earlier) 
    Thanks for any help.
    Hi there, 

I have received your PM about this. I'll go through my PM's today and I'll be back in touch with an update ASAP.

- Adam

Advertisement