Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Magpie

Options
  • 25-08-2017 1:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a bit of weird one I was hoping someone could help.

I saw a book on Amazon yesterday from a third party seller. I googled the company as it's usually cheaper to buy direct.

I found their website and signed up. Then i noted they only deliver to UK through their own website.

I tried to delete the account but no option. I emailed and got back a bit of nonsense.

I contacted chat today and they said basically don't order.

I said I'd like my data deleted from the site but they said my account was with Amazon and contact them.

This makes no sense to me. The sign up was on the companies own website and had nothing to do with Amazon.

Website is Music Magpie.

Any advice appreciated.Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Does music magpie deliver to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 69,017 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Asus X540L wrote: »
    Does music magpie deliver to Ireland?

Not via their own site. They sell via Amazon and eBay to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

Try ringing them on +44 333 555 0101

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Won't they be legally obliged to delete the account on request from the 25th of this month?

Advertisement