Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easiest Master's Degree in Ireland

Options
  • 25-08-2017 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    I am looking for the bluntly the lowest standard IT related recognised masters in Ireland that accepts Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning for admission. I am just looking to tick a necessary box in terms of career progression and wouldn't bother if I had a primary degree.

I work in the data analytics/ data warehousing space and would be interested in that but my main focus is low academic standards. I have a job, I have children and I don't care about learning as I say I just want to tick a box.

My main concern is that I could spend seven grand and have nothing to show for it or spend 21 grand on a 7 grand course by the time I get out the other end.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

my main focus is low academic standards. I have a job, I have children and I don't care about learning as I say I just want to tick a box.

Wow.

Why not just buy yourself a masters degree from some shady internet online college and save yourself all the hassle?

I'm sure it will work out grand for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Wow.

Why not just buy yourself a masters degree from some shady internet online college and save yourself all the hassle?

I appreciate your perspective but it is a fact that third level institutions vary in standards and rigour.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 LittleNicky86

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Wow.

I appreciate your perspective but it is a fact that third level institutions vary in standards and rigour.

I'm sure they do but i don't think that is what Tom was getting at.

Advertisement