Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to leave ...am i still in contract

Options
  • 25-08-2017 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Can i check this here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi there,

Yes, we can check the relevant account if you send any of us reps a private message confirming the Electric Ireland account number in question, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your name, address and date of birth.

We will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Hi there,

Yes, we can check the relevant account if you send any of us reps a private message confirming the Electric Ireland account number in question, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your name, address and date of birth.

We will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Una
    Yes , just off the phone and i can leave if i wish as i'm not under any contract. If i PM my a/c number can you see if you can do anything to hold onto me as a customer. I'm currently availing of gas and electricity from yourselves. Thanks :)

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

Electric Ireland customers who have both electricity and gas can avail of an 8.5% saving off the units of each fuel. This saving appears on every bill and does not expire; such savings remain indefinitely.

For further information, contact Electric Ireland Sales directly on 1850 30 50 90.

Best regards,
    Una

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

Electric Ireland customers who have both electricity and gas can avail of an 8.5% saving off the units of each fuel. This saving appears on every bill and does not expire; such savings remain indefinitely.

For further information, contact Electric Ireland Sales directly on 1850 30 50 90.

Best regards,
    Una

Sure I have that aleady .....can still save money switching to Energia. Anything else that can tempt me to stay?

Hi there,

We have no further information here in the Social Media team - the Sales team are the best people to speak with in this regard.

Sales are available until 8pm Monday to Friday, and until 5.30pm on Saturdays.

Best regards,
    Una

• Advertisement

OK fair enough. The nest thermostat might be enough to swing it for me. 
    I have a modern gas fired condenser boiler with dual controls so i can heat water independent of the rads.
    My question is though if the nest is the 3rd gen insofar as it will actually give me a readback of the water temp in the hot water tank.
    Hope that makes sense :) 

• Company Representative Posts: 52 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Anna

Hi there, 

Thank you for your response. 

Here in this department (Social Media) we have no access to this information.

We recommend contacting our colleagues in the Home Services department on 1850 372 333. They will be able to assist you with this query. 

Should you have any questions we can help you with here on Boards, please let us know. 

Thanks, 
    Anna

Advertisement