Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would this work with Spotify?

• 25-08-2017 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

I don't have Spotify but I need an app (Iphone) that allows me to download music which I can play without an internet connection. Spotify premium would allow me to do this but it charges me for the privilege.

If I paid for Spotify, downloaded loads of music for offline playing and later didn't renew the subscription would I still be able to listen to the offline music which I downloaded? Or do I have to continuously pay to listen to offline music?

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,314 ✭✭✭✭endacl

So. 'How do I get free music?' Is your question?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,315 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I don't have Spotify but I need an app (Iphone) that allows me to download music which I can play without an internet connection. Spotify premium would allow me to do this but it charges me for the privilege.

If I paid for Spotify, downloaded loads of music for offline playing and later didn't renew the subscription would I still be able to listen to the offline music which I downloaded? Or do I have to continuously pay to listen to offline music?

Thanks for any help!

Continuously pay.

What would be the point otherwise?

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

endacl wrote: »
    So. 'How do I get free music?' Is your question?

Essentially, yes that is my question. I cannot find an app that'll allow me to download the music for free. I'm wondering if Spotify is the solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

you have to periodically sign into spotify - presumably to validate you are still subscribed - so it might work for a very limited period only

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Thanks for the replies, I guess I'll search for a different method then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Cocobongo

What phone are you using? Would downloading the music on your laptop/pc and transferring it over to the phone not be an option?

Advertisement