Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Box Office - Another House

Options
  • 25-08-2017 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

After ordering sky box office in my mates house and want to bring the box to mine, have the satelite dish but cancelled sky in mine ages ago
    Can the box be brought to a different house to watch the fight?

I know it should in normal circumstances, as where you are receiving the satelite signal from doesnt matter
    But is there anything that ties the box to the house for box office events, phone line maybe? or needs an active phone line?

The box in my mates has the phone line plugged into it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭lgs 4

After ordering sky box office in my mates house and want to bring the box to mine, have the satelite dish but cancelled sky in mine ages ago

I know it should in normal circumstances, as where you are receiving the satelite signal from doesnt matter
    But is there anything that ties the box to the house for box office events, phone line maybe? or needs an active phone line?

Save yourself the money and listen to it on BBC radio 5 live sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

Yes the card is paired to the box. Makes no difference where you bring it.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭howyegettinon1

that worked, but you need to have the skybox connected to the internet for Box Office to work

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

We might close this thread at this juncture

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement