Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ceased account with closing credit balance

Options
  • 25-08-2017 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi,

I moved from eir about a year ago and have been getting emails telling my I had a credit balance carrying over each month. Could you please arrange for this balance to be transferred to my bank account and the eir account closed?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi,

I moved from eir about a year ago and have been getting emails telling my I had a credit balance carrying over each month. Could you please arrange for this balance to be transferred to my bank account and the eir account closed?

Thanks
    Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Can you PM me your account number from when you were a customer with us and your full name so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam

Advertisement