Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Charges Query

Options
  • 25-08-2017 5:19pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, i need someone to contact my wife to discuss some charges on our account. I'm the account holder, and can verify that via PM or phone, but i need someone to contact her directly. I'll authorize her to talk on my behalf or manage the account, whatever way is requires. I've been trying to get onto someone all afternoon. I got through to someone three times after waiting around 15 minutes each time, only to find out they weren't able to help with mobile charges. They then transfered me to another number, with an additional 10-15 minute wait, only to get cut off three times as soon as the converstaion started.

This is in relation to excessive data charges in the US.

I'm not wasting anymore time with this, and you will not be getting a cent from me until someone gets in touch with me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Kiith wrote: »
    Hi, i need someone to contact my wife to discuss some charges on our account. I'm the account holder, and can verify that via PM or phone, but i need someone to contact her directly. I'll authorize her to talk on my behalf or manage the account, whatever way is requires. I've been trying to get onto someone all afternoon. I got through to someone three times after waiting around 15 minutes each time, only to find out they weren't able to help with mobile charges. They then transfered me to another number, with an additional 10-15 minute wait, only to get cut off three times as soon as the converstaion started.

This is in relation to excessive data charges in the US.

I'm not wasting anymore time with this, and you will not be getting a cent from me until someone gets in touch with me.
    Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you send me your number, PIN and full name in a PM I can add your wife as a named contact on your account. However, I'll be unable to arrange a call back about this. I can look into your bill for you from here or, if your wife gets in touch with us after she's been added your account, she would need to contact us in order for us to check on this.

- Adam

Advertisement