Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Been trying to port over for 2wks..eir mess it up EVERY time

Options
  • 25-08-2017 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭

Like the title says, been trying to port my number over to eir for 2wks now, took out a contract but unable to speak to anyone about porting error as waiting time on the right dept is always around an hour

My metoer account is a mutli account but twice now you've put it through as a single account, this is causing the issue, i've just about had enough now and am giving notice that i'll be cancelling all my eir products (multiple mobiles, broadband) immediatelly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

scudzilla wrote: »
    Like the title says, been trying to port my number over to eir for 2wks now, took out a contract but unable to speak to anyone about porting error as waiting time on the right dept is always around an hour

My metoer account is a mutli account but twice now you've put it through as a single account, this is causing the issue, i've just about had enough now and am giving notice that i'll be cancelling all my eir products (multiple mobiles, broadband) immediatelly
    Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your numbers. Can you PM me your full name and account number so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

eir: Adam wrote: »

Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your numbers. Can you PM me your full name and account number so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam
    PM Sent

eir: Adam wrote: »

Hi,

- Adam
    PM Sent
    Thanks,

I'll go through my PM's shortly and I'll be back in touch with an update ASAP.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I sent a Pm with every detail in it, account number for both eir and meteor, the number I wanted porting over, the number of the spare eir sim you sent me, YET EIR REPLY TO MY PM ASKING WHAT NUMBERS I WANTED PORTING OVER. 

No wonder I'm not getting anywhere, bunch of clowns

I sent a Pm with every detail in it, account number for both eir and meteor, the number I wanted porting over, the number of the spare eir sim you sent me, YET EIR REPLY TO MY PM ASKING WHAT NUMBERS I WANTED PORTING OVER. 

No wonder I'm not getting anywhere, bunch of clowns
    I will respond to your PM shortly. 

Thanks, 
    Adam 

• Advertisement
Advertisement