Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to live

Options
  • 25-08-2017 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Working in damastown Dublin 15 where is the best place to live . I would be using a bus each day . So where to live and what bus to get . I would like to get a place 10/15mins bus route from work .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

38/a

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Where I live in Waterville? On that bus route. Just so happens I have a room to rent...

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Lolly86

amtc wrote: »
    Where I live in Waterville? On that bus route. Just so happens I have a room to rent...

Hi how far would it be on the bus to damastown ?and is the accommodation near the bus stop .

2 minutes walk and 5 minutes on the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Lolly86

2 minutes walk and 5 minutes on the bus.

Perfect location so . Have you the room advertised on any website so I could see pictures? I would be looking for somewhere to live full time I will be working two weekends a month .and working 12 hours 4 Clycle shift

• Advertisement

No I don't at present as it's being painted. Why don't you pm me your number?

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Nitrogan

I lived there for a while. Great spot. Walking distance to the shopping centre, restaurants and cinemas. Traffic can be a bit mad at that junction beside eBay but otherwise very accessible.

Advertisement