Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 3 Matchday Thread. 3pm teams in op

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭zzfh

22pts. Fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,264 ✭✭✭✭km79

Firmino is killing me in work league
    Just have to get him now
    But the int break and his travel has me worried
    Maybe I'll wait another gameweek ,:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

Some massive scores here, making my 50 points seem poor, but I'm happy with it.

Thankfully I talked myself out of KDB and Firmino to Richarlison and Kane (c) for -4. It would have cost me 12 points (I captained Lukaku)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Looking like 54 (-4). Captain Eriksen did everything but score. That Burnley goal was expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Alli 3bps
    Brings me to 70

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Top 1k average 42 according to Fix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

69 (-4) even with Kane captain so very satisfied with that - Elliot, Yoshida, Naughton, Mane, Alli, Mhki, Firmino means 7 out of my first 11 produced for me.

Solid not spectacular start to season, should be inside 500k which means not playing massive catch up, pleased with structure of my team, no price drops and caught quite a few rises so overall happy with start to season.

Hopefully not too many injuries over international break and a nice long stretch to consider GW4 captain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,372 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

60 points.

Got away with Lukaku (c) in a huge way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Top 1k average 42 according to Fix

Average overall 43 so that is unusual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Should finish on 57. Delighted with that having captained Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

36 points this week.

Don't even have a player on the bench to come on for Kolasinic :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Alli back to 2 bps, Brady on for 3 and wood 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

pimpmyhat wrote: »
    Alli 3bps
    Brings me to 70

Alli back to 2bps
    Very happy with 69 for this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Ah here, no BPS for Mane or Salah? And yes, I am being greedy.

So am I. So am I.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Alli back to 2bps

A 69 is great any time.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Disastrous Sunday and catastrophic GW. 35 pts.

Salah + TAA -> Mkhytarian + Trippier did not work out.

I tried the super frontline for the first 3 GWs (Aguero-Kane-Lukaku). Not my usual strategy. I normally prefer the balance and flexibility. Contributed 3 pts this GW and overall not worth it at all so far!

Will have to assess whether a formation readjustment WC or pts hit is necessary or not. Thing is GW4 fixtures aren't favourable. GW5 looks much better.
    Something like Aguero + Willian + Mkhytarian -> Firmino + Alli + D. Silva is an option. Hopefully price changes will quickly slow down during this international break not to make this option impossible.

zerks wrote: »
    Alli back to 2bps

A 69 is great any time.;)
    Oooohhh matron

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

49 all in. In a world where Moreno beats Salah to a bonus point, something is very wrong.Still happy enough after yesterday's pitiful haul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Looks like 69 for me if Alli(c) keeps his two bonus points. Great points today from Luiz, mane and Alli...despite selling Salah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

60 when Mbemba comes in for Kolasnic,more than happy despite captain fail, but luckily 80% of players had either Kun, Lukaku or Kane. WC incoming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,444 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Pity I captained lukaku

I was all set to wildcard this game week but think I might just save it now and ship lukaku for morata

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Stephens autosubs in for Kolasinac.

2FTs removed Firmino from team :eek: but feel a bit lucky in a way.
    D has kept me in it the first 3 weeks especially since Aguero has been my captain every week.

FFFix is giving me an OR around 300k.
    Plenty of concerns Danillo, Kolasinac, Jesus and Kun combo, 3 United (no Lukaku)
    and no Liverpool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I used to get demoralised coming in here with my score and to see how everyone got on. I just accept it now. 51 which I think is decent for the gameweek that was.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

63(-4) delighted with that .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

52(-4). I'll take that and run after last weeks omnishambles. Alli & Firmino the saviours today. Still some surgery required. Ramsey or Xhaka (or both) may need to go after the international break.

After Alli went down to 2 bonus, and none came in for Alonso, it's actually 58.

Ecstatic tbh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Thank duck i was out with the wife. Kane and Spurs generally flop right when I need them to. Awful game at Wembley.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

53 for the week, Kyle Naughton being a hero, only starting as RLC was injured.

3 weeks in and my dream front 3 of Aguero, Kane and Lukaku haven't exactly returned the points haul I had hoped for, time to think whether it's better to stick or twist

Dropped nearly 500k to 722k
    Gameweek rank of 3.9 million

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

58, with my keeper and defenders doing the majority of my scoring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Low scoring weeks km are the best time to get it out of the way.
    Just don't let it happen again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,738 ✭✭✭Cartman78

45(-4)...

Got a few things badly arseways this week so it could have been a lot worse.

Took the hit to get Kane and Pogba in for ......(drumroll).....Jesus and Alli.

Knew it was going to be risky in the short term but should come to fruition in the next few weeks hopefully.

Not starting Eliot was also a boo-boo...at least Heaton got a save point I suppose. If I'd banked the transfer, changed keepers and captained Firmino I'd have about 40 extra points lol.

Anyway, don't seem to have lost too much ground in money leagues so not a total disaster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

50 (-4). I'll take it. A few decisions to be made with the team though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

61(-4)I would have 4points more so 8 in total if I made no transfer, I try not to make any this week but I know that probably won't happen. I was on 7points last night so a good day today but captain fail with Eriksen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Up to fourth in the FHFC league, best start I've ever had. Top of all my other leagues and clear by 20 points... wow

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Finished on 57. Happy with the Wildcard despite selling Forster, Salah and Jesus, and leaving 25 points on the bench...

The second half of today's games couldn't have gone much worse, but still a green arrow for the week and no transfer worries over the international break (yet)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,007 ✭✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

49 with no hits.

Sold Aguero and Fabregas for Kane and Richarlison about 10 mins before deadline Sat morning simply because I had 2 FTs burning a hole in my pocket.

Glad the IB is here, need to regroup and plan for WC week 5 or 6 I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

34, with blanks from my entire midfield and strikeforce.

The wildcard is badly needed.

200 points and 40k.

Ridiculous really that the 50-50 call of not having Kane for the first 3 GWs has paid so much dividends.

It's the beauty and pain of FPL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭McBain11

SlickRic wrote: »
    200 points and 40k.

Ridiculous really that the 50-50 call of not having Kane for the first 3 GWs has paid so much dividends.

It's the beauty and pain of FPL.

Had Kane gw1. Then sold him because his price was so high, even though I think he'll do very well over the season. Then brought him back in for this gw again :(

3 gws in now, and I've had Kane x2, Jesus x2 , Vardy x1, Aguero x1 {C}, Chcarito x1 - All came in for a massive total of 10 points!!!! Mounie x2 - 13 points total.

This game is the ultimate head feck!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Ended up with 51 points but I'm happy enough with that especially after a captain Lukaku fail and another Kane august blank, my whole front 3 gave me 3 points while just Fabregas and Salah gave me 22.
    Now here's hoping none of my team end up injured on international duty

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Im at 116k which is a great start. Was very close to monthly prizes in a couple of strong paid leagues and currently top of that elite 64 league. However of my 191 pts ive got 82 from my cheap defence and gk. Ive had a huge amount of c.s which isnt sustainable. Hard to know what to do now but I reckon ill hold my wildcard for now and absorb price drops. I took the drop on walters last night and I think ill just wait till friday before next game to make transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Down to 825k. Not too worried yet as it's early days and very condensed in the rankings.

Will likely spend the two weeks deciding whether to stick or twist on Kane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Ended up with Green arrows in all my leagues and am 2nd in my draft league just 4 points behind the leader so even with just 51 points it was enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

51 points and green arrows, up to 106k, which is an excellent start.

The only regret is that if I did notransfers instead of playing the wildcard, I would have 15 more point and sit around 20-30k...
    Can't complain though, another good week will get me there anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

63 (-4) and up to 386k.

Very happy with my start and the only major issue I have right now is who to replace KDB with. 22 points on my bench, Brady trolling me with 8 points away to Spurs after blanking in his first 2 which were much easier fixtures. Will just start him over the next few gameweeks now when he'll more than likely blank again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,310 ✭✭✭COH

61 no hits...

On hols and forgot to log in this GW... grand job.

2 free transfers now with Willian on the block

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,007 ✭✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

COH wrote:
    2 free transfers now with Willian on the block

Motd2 we're bigging Willian up big time last night.

I have no Chelsea cover so I might bring him in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

47. Taking a -8 next week though.

Holding KDB and Kane for now...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 375 ✭✭Tylerdurex

196 points and 63k, it was a bad move playing my wc last week

• Advertisement
Advertisement