Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermarkets in Sydney

Options
  • 26-08-2017 7:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me what supermarket(s) are best in Sydney? I know it's going to be expensive, but is there any sort of Aldi/Lidl equivalent over there?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

Aldi is in Sydney.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Can anyone tell me what supermarket(s) are best in Sydney? I know it's going to be expensive, but is there any sort of Aldi/Lidl equivalent over there?

Many thanks.
    As above you should have Aldi otherwise it's effectively just Woolworths or Coles.

If you're looking for clothes n stuff Kmart and BigW for your Penneys equivalent I guess. Target is a similar/step up in quality. David Jones and Myers are big dept stores generally and are expensive.

House stuff will be Kmart/Big W realistically and there is also Ikea here (can't remember if you are backpacking or living in one spot).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

Many thanks.

If you like fruit and veg, Harris farm often have "imperfect" veg for far cheaper than supermarkets

Advertisement