Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gw4 - transfer thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Should I start thinking about shipping out Yoshida?

I have two FTs this and I'm considering using one on Yoshie either to Soares or Jones. What does the hive mind think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

km79 wrote: »
    I just have this funny feeling kdb will score big this weekend
    I mean if he gets any kind of attacking points you can almost certainly add 3 bonus on too
    I'll still be selling him after that though !

Ditto, as do I and maybe even get a price rise (too much to ask?) before shipping to Eriksen! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

I just have this funny feeling kdb will score big this weekend
    I mean if he gets any kind of attacking points you can almost certainly add 3 bonus on too
    I'll still be selling him after that though !

I sold him after a really disappointing start, he's playing a lot deeper than expected. Much better options in Eriksen, Alli, Mane, Salah, Pogba, Miktaryan etc

I'd still like KDB to score though, he was my first pick in the Draft league! Stuck with him for the season now, need him to start picking up points...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Nerdlingr wrote: »
    looking at getting an arsenal defender in, probably Monreal for 5.4m...am i mad?
    Probably more stupid than mad

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'll either do Walters to Brady or bank and play 433.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Might have to use the 2FT to ship Daniels and Mee to avoid the price drops... crap

COH wrote: »
    Might have to use the 2FT to ship Daniels and Mee to avoid the price drops... crap

Is Mee due a price drop? Weird because I figured people would hold out till after the Palace match this get. I'm holding onto him anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

carnie wrote: »
    Is Mee due a price drop? Weird because I figured people would hold out till after the Palace match this get. I'm holding onto him anyway

He isn't but if people keep panicking us he might!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

He isn't but if people keep panicking us he might!

He's -88% on fpl but there are 48 players ahead of him so we should be ok.

He is my next planned transfer out so wouldn't be adverse to doing it this week to avoid drop but problem is Im not sure who to sign. Plan was to get Trippier but Auriers arrival has put brakes on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

Looking at a replacement for Aguero for -4 with 1.3 in the bank. For a player with Kane's underlying stats to have zero goals is bonkers.

He's either been bad or unlucky or both. Whichever it is, history suggests that will not remain the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭skippy15

Markx wrote: »
    Looking at a replacement for Aguero for -4 with 1.3 in the bank. For a player with Kane's underlying stats to have zero goals is bonkers.

He's either been bad or unlucky or both. Whichever it is, history suggests that will not remain the case.

Think you answered your own q there. Only a matter of time before KAne becomes a must. If he scores even 1 ppl will snap him up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Did Aguero (with a tear in my eye) and Fraser to Salah and Tammy for -4.

May Captain Salah.

He's -88% on fpl but there are 48 players ahead of him so we should be ok.

He is my next planned transfer out so wouldn't be adverse to doing it this week to avoid drop but problem is Im not sure who to sign. Plan was to get Trippier but Auriers arrival has put brakes on that.

He's part of my 3 man rotation system so he's not going anywhere for the moment. Francis on the other hand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Even if Mee drops, he could be back up to 4.5 again if they get a couple of clean sheets. He's a season keeper for me if Burnley stay solid at home like last season.

That's what I'm thinking.

On a slightly different note: Should I hold onto Yoshida this week or drop him?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

carnie wrote: »
    That's what I'm thinking.

On a slightly different note:  Should I hold onto Yoshida this week or drop him?
    I'm holding for another week myself, think VVD will be a couple of weeks before he's introduced back into the team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Foster
    Yoshida, Jones, Naughton (Mee, Lowe)
    Alli, Mane, Willian, Tadic (Carroll)
    Lukaku, Kane, Mounie

0.8 in bank. Can anyone see a transfer there?
    I'm thinking about holding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Lemlin wrote: »
    Foster
    Yoshida, Jones, Naughton (Mee, Lowe)
    Alli, Mane, Willian, Tadic (Carroll)
    Lukaku, Kane, Mounie

0.8 in bank. Can anyone see a transfer there?
    I'm thinking about holding.

Maybe after Southampton good run of fixtures you might need to switch up tadic. Maybe downgrade tadic and then upgrade willian as he might be a guaranteed starter going forward with hazard back.

Bank for now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Is Daniels to a Huddersfield defender a good shout?? I know their run of not conceding has got to end but i can't see any other decent option under 4.6m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

mugsymugsy wrote: »
    Maybe after Southampton good run of fixtures you might need to switch up tadic. Maybe downgrade tadic and then upgrade willian as he might be a guaranteed starter going forward with hazard back.

Bank for now

Yep, I'm going to bank I think. Keeping an eye on Chris Wood at Burnley too for Mounie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

My whole starting XI is away from home this week. How the hell did that happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Might just do Daniels > Yedlin and roll the other transfer. Means can get Kane in for Jesus next week without hits if necessary

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

KDB out for Alli :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I've Sane hanging around in my team doing feck all.Straight swap for David Silva?

Kdb dropping
    Have exact money for Sanchez
    I also have Ramsey

I know I shouldn't
    And if I do I'll captain him
    I know I shouldn't

It would also lead me to WC next week most likely
    I know I shouldn't

It's after an int break and he prob isn't even fit
    I know I shouldnt

Should I ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

zerks wrote: »
    I've Sane hanging around in my team doing feck all.Straight swap for David Silva?

I'm on WC sane out for Silva my first move.

zerks wrote: »
    Definitely not

Shedite27 wrote: »

That would be crazy
    But good for kdb

Hhhmmmmm

Kane/Salah or Lukaku/Mane?

Already own Pogba and Eriksen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Memeba to Alonso, total luxury -4 , benching Davies away to Everton.

Likely to WC soon as I've never held it so long before.

Advertisement