Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long should it take for SUSI to receive CAO acceptance info?

Options
  • 26-08-2017 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

After being awarded a grant I accepted a course on Monday, different to that on my SUSI application. I opted in for the CAO to send SUSI information on my course acceptance, however it doesn't seem that SUSI has received any updated information as of yet... Is it normal for it to take this long? Should I just forget about it under the assumption I'll receive an updated grant award letter soon?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭retweet

Hi all,

After being awarded a grant I accepted a course on Monday, different to that on my SUSI application. I opted in for the CAO to send SUSI information on my course acceptance, however it doesn't seem that SUSI has received any updated information as of yet... Is it normal for it to take this long? Should I just forget about it under the assumption I'll receive an updated grant award letter soon?

I was wondering about this myself. I think they send out a updated award letter with the new course details. But I don't know how long it takes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Sup08

SUSI receive the CAO acceptance via electronic transfer. It is up to the CAO to send this information to SUSI but once they have sent the file, your application is automatically updated. I wouldn't worry too much about this and it can be corrected.

Advertisement