Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding 2nd TV box

Options
  • 26-08-2017 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've spent 30 mins on hold trying to get a 2nd TV box for another room.

Can we organise it by PM?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Arbie wrote: »
    Hi, I've spent 30 mins on hold trying to get a 2nd TV box for another room.

Can we organise it by PM?
    Hi there.

I'm afraid I'd be unable to order this for you from here. The hold time can be longer during busier periods when trying to get through to an agent over the phone. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Arbie

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there.

I'm afraid I'd be unable to order this for you from here. The hold time can be longer during busier periods when trying to get through to an agent over the phone. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

There is little point in using the website chat service or this forum when we end up being directed to call instead. Each of the 4 times I have called in the past week has started with an announcement that you are "experiencing unusually high call volumes". That is strange considering I have called on different days and at different times - surely it can't always be so busy?

This afternoon I was on hold but when the agent finally answered I was cut off. Other companies will call the customer back when that happens, but that didn't happen here. It's a really poor service when I'm just trying to order something simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Arbie

I finally got through to someone yesterday and booked the installation. Then received an email confirming installation on the wrong date. I have been asked to call 1901 (for a 6th time) if I want to change the date. Really unhappy with the service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Arbie wrote: »
    I finally got through to someone yesterday and booked the installation.  Then received an email confirming installation on the wrong date.  I have been asked to call 1901 (for a 6th time) if I want to change the date.  Really unhappy with the service.
    I'm afraid you would need to ring us to change your appointment date. I completely understand your frustration with this and I do apologise that I am unable to do this for you from here. If the requested appointment date wasn't available when you placed the order, you would have been given the nearest available appointment date.

- Adam

Advertisement