Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy?

Options
  • 26-08-2017 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm UK based but looking to pick up a copy of FIFA 18 for my brothers birthday. Usually I'd use amazon but i can imagine they can guarantee delivery on release day.

Where would you recommend I pick it up that will deliver on release day in Dublin or perhaps somewhere that can be ordered as click and collect even though he didn't place the order?

Thanks,

Woden

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The game collection have always been good for price and delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I've found that TheGameCollection will get the game to you on release day (or the day/night before) every time if you use a UK address or a parcel motel address but to Ireland it can be up to two working days later.

I ordered Uncharted last week to my apartment as I wasn't in a rush for a release day play on the Wednesday it was out and it arrived Friday. If you use or set up a parcel motel for your brother, he would get it either on the night before release or on the day of at worst.

Hope that helps.

Advertisement