Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of contract.

Options
  • 26-08-2017 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    My 18 month contract, which consists of broadband, landline and mobile finishes in the middle of September. I will be out of the country then however I would like to have something up and running before that.

I went into one of your Eir shops however the staff were not very knowledgable and advised me to ring 1901.

I'd just like to know can you improve on the contract that I am currently on, what sort of upgrade can I get on my mobile and finally, I currently have 1 hour per month free calls to the UK, yet new customers to Eir can now get unlimited. Would I be offered that also?
    Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Donal55 wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    My 18 month contract, which consists of broadband, landline and mobile finishes in the middle of September. I will be out of the country then however I would like to have something up and running before that.

I went into one of your Eir shops however the staff were not very knowledgable and advised me to ring 1901.

I'd just like to know can you improve on the contract that I am currently on, what sort of upgrade can I get on my mobile and finally, I currently have 1 hour per month free calls to the UK, yet new customers to Eir can now get unlimited. Would I be offered that also?
    Thanks for your help.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm afraid I'd be unable to offer you any promotions/discounts from here. You would need to give our loyalty team a ring on 1901 and they will be able to check what is available to you. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

Advertisement