Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Cleaners

Options
  • 26-08-2017 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Anyone know any good places for dry cleaning..currently getting 4 trousers cleaned for 28euro in ongar...surely there is better value around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

The one in Roselawn in good but around the same price. However they and the one in the centre do a discount if you prepay of 10%, which I use plus I get my dad to drop in for a further 10% oap discount (even though women's suits). The one in Woodview Grove is cheap but has very strange hours! I tend to use the cleaners in town on my way to and from work in middle abbey street as they do a loyalty scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Shuttle666

Have used Ongar for ages, but it is noticably dearer than close to be at work (Earlsfort Tce/Leeson Street) - the four trousers you mentnion prepaid are €20

Advertisement