Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for assistance - Volunteer Wildlife Service.

Options
  • 27-08-2017 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I have noticed for several years that there have been large amounts of dumping, littering and inadequate care for our beautiful lakes in the midlands which are being ruined slowly but surely. In fact, year by year it is getting worse. I'm sure you have seen it along Lough Ennell, Lough Owel and now Slevin's Lough. I for one have had enough of our lakes being spoilt with pollution and anti social camping groups that do nothing but dump beer bottles and cans on the outskirts. This needs to be tackled.
    -That is why I am creating a Volunteer lake and wildlife community service for the midlands region. This organisation would clean up our lakes of litter, prevent and reduce illegal dumping (damages environment, animals etc) and ensure the safety of our wildlife at our lakes.
    -If anyone is interested and would like to take a leadership role in this community do not hesitate in contacting me.
    Facebook page is WORK IN PROGRESS.
    Name: Midlands Lake and Wildlife Service.
    Thank you for reading my post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Ghetofarmulous

Hi,
    I have noticed for several years that there have been large amounts of dumping, littering and inadequate care for our beautiful lakes in the midlands which are being ruined slowly but surely. In fact, year by year it is getting worse. I'm sure you have seen it along Lough Ennell, Lough Owel and now Slevin's Lough. I for one have had enough of our lakes being spoilt with pollution and anti social camping groups that do nothing but dump beer bottles and cans on the outskirts. This needs to be tackled.
    -That is why I am creating a Volunteer lake and wildlife community service for the midlands region. This organisation would clean up our lakes of litter, prevent and reduce illegal dumping (damages environment, animals etc) and ensure the safety of our wildlife at our lakes.
    -If anyone is interested and would like to take a leadership role in this community do not hesitate in contacting me.
    Facebook page is WORK IN PROGRESS.
    Name: Midlands Lake and Wildlife Service.
    Thank you for reading my post.

Hello, whilst out scouting for fishing locations I came across this in Slevin and your post. I'm interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Hello, whilst out scouting for fishing locations I came across this in Slevin and your post. I'm interested.

Came across what?

Advertisement