Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best fry up?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Great Fry in Sheridans in Knocknacarra

• Registered Users Posts: 12,581 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

A shout for Feeney's in Salthill, the B&B with their own cafe.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭muddle84

Always like Royal ROCK Cafe in the Glenrock Business park. In town I always like Riordans.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

muddle84 wrote: »
    Always like Royal ROCK Cafe in the Glenrock Business park. In town I always like Riordans.

Riordans / Finnegans has it's place. You get a HUGE portion for very little money. But quality, it ain't.

I go there every so often when I just need grease and substance to get myself out of zombie mode. A breakfast roll fills 2 of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Second Yellow

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Riordans / Finnegans has it's place. You get a HUGE portion for very little money. But quality, it ain't.

I don't know about Riordan's but I wouldn't recommend Finnegans to anyone. Lots of food but has been a mixture of over and under cooked when I've been there. Getting a ridiculous amount of food will never make up for the quality.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement