Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Mist - Netflix

• 27-08-2017 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone watching? Halfway through it now. Not amazing by any stretch but fun enough!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

It is terrible, 0/10, waste of time, don't watch even if you are fan of film/book.
    my 2 cents.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Agreed, an awful mess of a series from start to finish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭1874

damn, just started, so not much to look forward to, I liked the film

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭pinksoir

Watched the first episode. So terrible on so many levels. Awful direction, local drama society level acting, plodding, boring script, and completely absent any intrigue. Low budget and low rent.

Avoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I've a good tolerance for bad TV but I had to give up halfway into episode 4 it was so toxic, and I'm a big fan of the book and movie.

First episode was OK but it went downhill with the speed of a runaway train.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I loved the book and the Movie and I was really excited for the TV Series but going by reviews I think I'm going have to give it a skip, which is just as well as I have a backlog of over 1,300 TV shows episodes to get through as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

I liked it! It was stupid and cheesy but fun as well. Not really a must see for fans of the book or movie cos it's quite different so a bit of dissociation is required.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah it's grand, an easy watch with stupid interactions and opinions but I'm still enjoying watching it. nearly finished season 1

that woman in the mall is SO annoying

edit: just did ep 8, it was so bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

5 stars on Netflix really means nothing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

I liked it! It was stupid and cheesy but fun as well. Not really a must see for fans of the book or movie cos it's quite different so a bit of dissociation is required.

It is cheesy, easy to watch with some totally ludicrous scenes! Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,397 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I liked it for the most part. Started out good, story then dragged a bit and didn't really go anywhere very interesting for most of the series. Could have been better

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Full_Circle_81

I gave up after the
    walkie talkie surgery scene
    in the Waiting Room episode :pac:

Advertisement