Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does my name need to be on the landline/internet bill to avail of mobile deal?

Options
  • 27-08-2017 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm considering changing to Eir mobile and have seen deals on the website where you are asked to state if you are already an Eir customer.  I am, technically, as our landline and internet are with you already, but it's not my name on the bill. Would I need to transfer the current account to my name in order to avail of a mobile offer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Piglet85 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm considering changing to Eir mobile and have seen deals on the website where you are asked to state if you are already an Eir customer.  I am, technically, as our landline and internet are with you already, but it's not my name on the bill. Would I need to transfer the current account to my name in order to avail of a mobile offer?
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Due to data protection requirements, we wouldn't be able to add a mobile phone to the account if you're not the account holder. 

- Adam

Advertisement