Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Drone for 50 Euro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Drone with a camera for 50 snots did you say?

hmmm..... most likely a duff camera (with a pixel definition of 0.3 pixels)

2 years ago, I purchased my 50 euro drone from Eurogiant in Nutgrove shopping centre. I know Eurogiant sold them as well in belgard road.

The camera on this model is good, for the price of the drone (2 megapixel one)

Shop around the bricks and mortar shops anyway, with Eurogiant your first port of call.

Just sayin' these days, buying a drone with a decent camera in 50 euro is cutting a bit fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Hubsan X4

Can't comment on the camera as I don't use it but the drone handles well. It is widely tipped as the best serious beginner drone also capable of advanced manoeuvres such as inverted flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

5rtytry56 wrote: »
    Drone with a camera for 50 snots did you say?

hmmm.....  most likely a duff camera (with a pixel definition of 0.3 pixels)

2 years ago, I purchased my 50 euro drone from Eurogiant in Nutgrove shopping centre.  I know Eurogiant sold them as well in belgard road.

The camera on this model is good, for the price of the drone (2 megapixel one)

Shop around the bricks and mortar shops anyway, with Eurogiant your first port of call.  

Just sayin' these days, buying a drone with a decent camera in 50 euro is cutting a bit fine.
    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply. 
    I'm not actually sure which drone are you suggesting, would be grateful if you might clarify please?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

I found this picture of the 50 euro drone.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/aerialphotographyireland/26491419374/in/dateposted/

Cannot find any other picture or box it came in sorry. Right I'm unfollowing this thread.

Advertisement