Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optilase - €100 off

Options
  • 28-08-2017 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

If anyone is considering getting laser done with Optilase, let me know and I will give you my referral details. You get 100 quid off and I will get 100 back :)

I'm also happy to answer questions that anyone who wants my referral may have! I got mine done about two months ago in the Cork clinic and I can hands down say it is the best decision I have ever made!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Eagle22

peachypyro wrote: »
    If anyone is considering getting laser done with Optilase, let me know and I will give you my referral details. You get 100 quid off and I will get 100 back :)

I'm also happy to answer questions that anyone who wants my referral may have! I got mine done about two months ago in the Cork clinic and I can hands down say it is the best decision I have ever made!

I would like to have your details for the discount. I'll have the surgery in Optilase Dublin.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Eagle22 wrote: »
    I would like to have your details for the discount. I'll have the surgery in Optilase Dublin.
    Thanks

PM'd

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Vwsham

Anyone else wanting an Optilase discount referral, please pm me for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 peachypyro

Eagle22 wrote: »
    Thanks

Messaged you there eagle22

Advertisement