Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing Issue

Options
  • 28-08-2017 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi. I just received this months bill and bearing in mind my package for home phone and broadband is a set €50 a month I was a bit taken back by the fact that it was €181. Upon looking into the details I see €90 of it was carried forward from last month. I rang up last month about this and I was told that it was due to unlimited broadband not being unlimited. I had explained that I was sold unlimited broadband and had not been made aware of the limits to your unlimited broadband. I now understand and accept this but I was specifically told that on that call that the excess would be waived. I've tried calling 1901 on both Friday and today and I've been on hold for 15 minutes. As I'm in work I can't take any longer than this to get it sorted. Can someone please contact me through here to get this resolved please.

I also removed my direct debit last month so that I couldn't accidentally get charged this amount, once the issue is resolved I'm happy to put my direct debit back in place but this issue must be resolved first.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Muttly wrote: »
    Hi. I just received this months bill and bearing in mind my package for home phone and broadband is a set €50 a month I was a bit taken back by the fact that it was €181. Upon looking into the details I see €90 of it was carried forward from last month. I rang up last month about this and I was told that it was due to unlimited broadband not being unlimited. I had explained that I was sold unlimited broadband and had not been made aware of the limits to your unlimited broadband. I now understand and accept this but I was specifically told that on that call that the excess would be waived. I've tried calling 1901 on both Friday and today and I've been on hold for 15 minutes. As I'm in work I can't take any longer than this to get it sorted. Can someone please contact me through here to get this resolved please.

I also removed my direct debit last month so that I couldn't accidentally get charged this amount, once the issue is resolved I'm happy to put my direct debit back in place but this issue must be resolved first.
    Hi,

Sorry to hear of the issue you're having with your bill. Can you PM me your account number and full name so I can take a look into this for you please?

- Adam

Advertisement