Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slimming World - II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Great advice jaykhunter!

Day 7 - Day off

Exercise -
    No treadmill
    No Shred
    Total steps 8,942

Water intake - Awful!!

Food
    I had 2 separate kids birthday parties & people over after - Food was off plan all day.
    Syns used - 1000000000000000

Day 8 -

Exercise -
    No treadmill
    Shred done
    Total steps 12,479

Water intake - 2.5ltr

I'm 50% doing the shred to help me trim & 50% to help me de-stress.... After today in work I think I'll need to do the shred twice!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

I fell off the wagon big style this evening with dinner, not even remotely on plan or good choices. . I'm feeling so guilty. Especially as I have a wedding coming up on Friday and I'd sworn I'd stay on plan until then.
    Eugh.
    I've meals prepped for the next two days, so hopefully I haven't done too much damage.
    The weekend was 50/50, breakfast and lunch on plan and syn free. Dinners out but made reasonable choices.
    Yesterday was spot on too.

Really don't want to sabotage, finally got my stone award last Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Try to avoid the guilt if you can. It happened. Life happens. Thats ok. Today is another day. This is just one week in the likely over 3000 weeks of your life! Life has to be lived and guilt often spirals into tossing your hands up and quitting so don't let that happen.

Does anyone have any nice broccoli soup recipes? I have two many bags of it in my freezer lol

Still nailing my fluid intake so I'm happy with that. I did eat a lot yesterday evening but I tracked it all which is progress from the last month. Instead of "I'm off plan anyways" I've tracked it and moved on. Weigh in tomorrow evening so we'll see if it has helped. I'm hoping the water at least has helped with water retention as I'm on cycle day 2.

Can I ask what other peoples consultants are like for keeping in touch? I almost always wait for meetings (I've missed like two in six months and one of those I was in hospital). I had to weigh and run last week, I was up 3lbs. I kinda thought I'd get a text to check in but nope. Really felt like I paid to weigh this week. I know I didn't wait for the meeting but thats super out of the norm for me too. At other times the chances are if this happened I'd be starting to fall off the wagon and stop coming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭_Godot_

I fried food by myself for the first time this morning, some bacon medallions and 2 eggs, using frylight. I burned the eggs a little bit, but the bacon was brilliant. Also had some tomatoes and mushy peas. It doesn't seem like a diet when you can have a fried breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Meeeee79

Fell off the wagon myself at the weekend too! Fri eve, all day Sat and half of Sunday were disasters! I've tried to make up for it from Sun eve and have been completely on plan from Sun eve to today with weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed I can at least maintain.

You do feel guilty but at the same time I had a really great weekend so you have to think of the bigger picture too!

I scoffed a load of ham & gherkins last night while I was making my lunch & started to feel guilty for picking even though it was "free" food.

I scoffed a load of ham & gherkins last night while I was making my lunch & started to feel guilty for picking even though it was "free" food.

Mmmmm ham and gherkins :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭scarepanda

jaykhunter wrote:
    • Go to group & stay to group!
    That's the plan! I plan to drop the toddler to preschool then to the group and then do the food shop straight after before going to collect the toddler.
    jaykhunter wrote:
    • Think of a deeply personal reason to lose weight. Something you can draw from when feeling low.
    Ya, I have reasons. Unfortunately I'm a bit of an emotional eater so when something comes up I eat all the junk food I can get my hands on. I'm glutenous at times.
    jaykhunter wrote:
    • The battle is won and lost in the supermarket.
    The supermarket isn't my problem, I'm actually quite good as I have a list done out for the weekly shop. My weakness is the bloody petrol station, it's also the local shop so I'd be in and out a few times a week for diesel and the basics.
    jaykhunter wrote:
    • Open your SW book & plan out meals in advance.The aim is to build up a roster of meals which you’re happy to eat in general, and you can go on autopilot.
    Ya, that would be my aim. We have actually been trying out new recipes over the last few weeks and some have gone into the recipe book. Now to modify them for SW!
    jaykhunter wrote:
    • You DON’T NEED to exercise! You can lose the weight purely by being a picky eater. And there’s a lot to pick from. Exercise is great for clearing the head and will tone your body, but has a poor return for weight loss, unless you’re close to your target weight.
    That was surprising to learn yesterday morning. Although I do want to put in a new routine of going for 3/5 30 minute walks a week and to also get back swimming for my own head space.
    jaykhunter wrote:
    • Take photos of everything you eat and drink.
    That's a really good idea! Can I ask, on your photos for the HE's, you have X/12.... What's the 12 for?
    jaykhunter wrote:
    • Stick with it for 6 weeks. After the first few beating sugar addiction, it gets so much easier.
    Sugar and fresh white bread are my addictions.... I'm wanting bread so bad today!
    jaykhunter wrote:
    • New recipes, new foods
    Ha! I had aubergine today for the first time ever and I actually really liked it! I'm not much of a veg person.
    jaykhunter wrote:
    • Get invested in other people’s journeys.
    It was lovely hearing some stories yesterday. My husband is going to do it with me as well, so hopefully he'll keep my on track.
    jaykhunter wrote:
    • It’s ok to fail, it's ok to pause your journey, just don’t quit. However you’re doing now is better than if you weren’t on one at all! Tomorrow’s another chance to start fresh. I’m rooting for you!
    I get very disheartened when I have a bad day and then I'm back to square one. I have 5 very high temptation days coming up, all within the next 4 weeks which are really going to test me.

Thank you for all your advice so far!

I went to the group yesterday with the baby - she was a hit! Put me right at ease. I reckon I've 4 stone to lose, but the lady said to start with an aim of 2.5 stone and see where I am then. What are the chances of seeing some good results in the next couple of weeks, if I keep on plan? I think I need the motivation of seeing results quickly to keep going and know that it's worth whatever I'm craving if that makes sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

That's brilliant Scarepanda! You're very welcome. You should get a nice bump this coming week! Then it'll depend on your body if you're a "lose weight every 1 or 2 weeks" type of person! I'm every 2-3 which sucks but hey! what can ya do. This is a health overhaul, a marathon not a sprint, but hopefully we can get ya a stone down by then :)

Lol, I looove white bread! It's so good! It's my top choice for off-plan treats. Plain Vienna roll (or tiger loaf) and real butter!

That's fantastic that your husband will do SW too - means so much less work that he can eat what you do, and the emotional support.

There'll be a few mistakes along the way, like buying the wrong bread/bagels and that, but don't get disheartened. Hopefully u find out about it and correct course sooner than later! Not like me, eating 11.5 syn bagels for a week!

With popping to the shops and buying treats - maybe decide on treats before you leave the house? Like if you've a hifi bar or the nice 4.5 syn brownie waiting for you, you'll not be tempted at the local?

• Advertisement

Can I ask what other peoples consultants are like for keeping in touch? I almost always wait for meetings (I've missed like two in six months and one of those I was in hospital). I had to weigh and run last week, I was up 3lbs. I kinda thought I'd get a text to check in but nope. Really felt like I paid to weigh this week. I know I didn't wait for the meeting but thats super out of the norm for me too. At other times the chances are if this happened I'd be starting to fall off the wagon and stop coming

Re: broccoli soup, this looks pretty nice! http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/cauliflower-and-broccoli-soup/

My consultant is fantastic but isn't great for phones; has texted maybe 3 times in 15 months - so no not really, but she's on Facebook (and Viber) should ya ever need her. It's kind of a compliment that she's not worried about you! I'm sure she would if she did. So no wellness checks but I did get a nice card for my 5 stone though, which was super lovely!

Hope you're back to the norm and to class next week :)

Guys, I have a question.

I'm just taking another look at the pregnancy/breastfeeding leaflet that I got the other day. I understand that I can take extra calcium, up to 1200mg/day. But I've just noticed though that I can have 6 healthy extras/day(baby is 3 months old). Is this right? What exactly is this? Like instead of having 2 HeAs and 1 HeB (total of 3), Can I mix and match between the He's to a total of 6?

scarepanda wrote: »
    Can I ask, on your photos for the HE's, you have X/12.... What's the 12 for?

ha ha! I divvy up the Healthy Extra A portions into 12 - we get two HEAs (6 each) and you can mix and match dairy. So I always mark it out of 12. Like:

skinny cappuccino = 6/12
    Babybel = 3/12
    Laughing cow on toast = 1/12
    Whole milk 66ml = 2/12
    Total HeA = 12/12 ....if that makes sense!!
    I'm just taking another look at the pregnancy/breastfeeding leaflet that I got the other day. I understand that I can take extra calcium, up to 1200mg/day. But I've just noticed though that I can have 6 healthy extras/day(baby is 3 months old). Is this right? What exactly is this? Like instead of having 2 HeAs and 1 HeB (total of 3), Can I mix and match between the He's to a total of 6?

Yo! You get 6 Healthy Extras but they recommend 4 HeAs and 2 HeBs so you get your extra calcium! But yes you can mix and match (but have at minimum 2 HeAs) and make sure u get your calcium :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Down 5lbs (I had gained 3 last week so some rebound). I used the ww app to help track all week. The going over my SW points I did was very much on eating out. This week included 1 takeaway, 1 evening dinner out (starter plus main) and two lunches out. However I did make the best choices possible and tracked everything. Seems to have paid off.

I’m optimistically planning to stay reasonably on the wagon for my two weeks of holidays now but we’ll see how long that lasts 😂😂😂

Sure does! Good idea as well so you can get a bit of a variety!

I've noticed over the last couple days I'm lacking in HeAs, even without the extra allowance I get :-/, but over on HeBs, but having an extra HeB will be handy. I have a weird taste from the toddler in that I like dry uncooked porridge, and I've been having a snack of it in the evening, which I thought was putting me over on syns, but it won't now. I was talking to my consultant this evening and she was recommending sticking to 4 HeAs and 2HeBs because it's harder to quit the extra HeBs when I do have to cut back.

I'm on 5 syns today, and didn't really try limit myself, so happy out. I made chicken Kiev and chips with salad for dinner this evening with a grand total of 2.5 syns! It was gorgeous!

Fantastic Mirrorwall! That's fabulous! Onwards and downwards :D holidays in 2 weeks will help ya keep on track til then wooo!

That's great scaredpanda! Definitely if u get into the habit of using syns to spruce up meals, you'll fly through SW! Great job :):)

• Advertisement

NOOOOOoooo!!!!! I was in Tesco and these Free From Yorkshire Pudding were on sale for €1.... Because they're on CLEARANCE :( they're about to be discontinued. these pudd are only 2 SYNS and they're great! Why do the good ones always leave!

bv5YK9b.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Down 1.5lbs...delighted. Off the wagon yesterday and today!!! Need to reign it in for weigh in next Wednesday!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

B12, Vitamin D and thyroid all quite a bit out of whack. This explains a lot.
    My Eltroxin dose hadn't been changed in nearly 20 years, so it has been upped a bit now. I also have the B12 jabs and little Alice in Wonderland style bottles of stuff to drink for the Vitamin D. I will be running around like nobody's business. :)

Up one today, but not really bothered about that while things are being sorted out. Still no consultant for our group, so had to go elsewhere.

Quick question. I may have had a sneaky cider, and I don't know the syns for it. It was the Cullen's strawberry and lime cider. I don't want to not write it down.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

_Godot_ wrote: »
    Quick question. I may have had a sneaky cider, and I don't know the syns for it. It was the Cullen's strawberry and lime cider. I don't want to not write it down.

Can't see that particular brand, but the Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime Cider is 16.5 for a 500ml can/bottle.

• Advertisement

Anyone find themselves eating less during the hot weather? Maybe it's always gasping for water but definitely getting fuller quicker, end up not having lunch, that kind of thing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Star week I cannot stop eating....pizza...9 fig rolls....choc finger biscuits. Weekend has been a SW disaster!!!
    Unless some miracle occurs I will be up on Wednesday.
    Feel yuck after the junk I am looking forward to getting back on plan tomorrow.

Hi all - any tips on how to find a good Consultant or is it really a case of trying all the groups in the area and hoping one fits? I joined a group that suited location/work hours and the Consultant has lost a phenomenal amount of weight themselves (sort of a SW local celebrity!) but they seemed to have little interest in the groups. Most people just pay and weigh so the group portion is really small and consisted of going round the circle highlighting everyone's losses/gains and then saying see you next week. I thought there'd be more support and information but it was pretty disappointing. I stuck it out for 6 weeks hoping it would improve but it didn't and so I left :o I'd like to try again...unless this is what the groups are all like?!

Right folks. Back on it from tomorrow. The shop is done, meals planned and prepped as much as possible. I'm going to try SP for at least the next four days.
    Serious damage limitation needed.
    But I'll be honest, I enjoyed every minute of my little break off plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

Rejoined recently and realised why I left in the first place. There were only about 12 at the class due to holidays so it looked like a short class was ahead of us. One girl brought her kid along and allowed him to run around, stare the consultant out of it constantly, which everyone thought was hilarious except me. Then he made loads of noise while the consultant was trying to talk and I couldn't hear a word.

Anyway, moaning aside I wish there was a guaranteed child free class somewhere. Grateful for any recommendations (Northside Dublin).

Apart from that, I'm really confused with the plan, I asked the consultant does absolutely every meal/snack require speed food ie if you are having 40g porridge for breakfast do you need to match that with fruit, and she said yes.

Or if you are having brown toast as your heb, do you have to speed that too (when all you want is some toast) she said yes. I don't mind eating 2 or 3 raspberries with my porridge but half a punnet sounds like far too much sugar first thing in the morning. Or loading lettuce and tomato onto toast just sounds horrible in the morning.
    Any ideas?

The group I started with on the 29th is having it's last meeting next monday. I'm not too surprised, there were very few people in it. Thinking of just skipping the last meeting and going to a different one on tuesday.

Weigh in last Thurs -2lb (only 7lb left to target)

Doing really well food, water & exercise wise... THEN I fell off the wagon Friday!
    I went out Friday for dinner & shared a massive caramel sundae after, had Indian takeaway Sat, then out for dinner Sunday. I only had two pint bottles of bulmers the whole weekend though - I'd normally have way more on a bank holiday weekend!

I enjoyed every mouthful so I'm drawing a line under it... Back to plan yesterday.
    Back to exercise today... Not sure how much damage I did but I'm hoping I can pull it back before my next weigh in!

Down 4.5lbs on my first week. Happy out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

Angel eyes.. I haven't been in slimming world for a while but from what I remember it was 1/3rd speed as part of a meal. I had no trouble with the speed if I was eating overnight oats or cereal as I like berries with those. Toast/bagels etc I found much harder to pair with speed. So, I just didn't. It was only a few breakfasts a week that I didn't include speed. Every other meal I ate at least one third speed and I had losses consistently every week. So, I wouldn't worry about it . As long as your other meals are speedy a couple of non speedy breakfasts shouldn't do any harm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

Angel eyes.. I haven't been in slimming world for a while but from what I remember it was 1/3rd speed as part of a meal. I had no trouble with the speed if I was eating overnight oats or cereal as I like berries with those. Toast/bagels etc I found much harder to pair with speed. So, I just didn't. It was only a few breakfasts a week that I didn't include speed. Every other meal I ate at least one third speed and I had losses consistently every week. So, I wouldn't worry about it . As long as your other meals are speedy a couple of non speedy breakfasts shouldn't do any harm.

• Advertisement

Hi all - any tips on how to find a good Consultant or is it really a case of trying all the groups in the area and hoping one fits?

SW is a franchise so it's entirely based on the consultant how good the class is! Like how good a teacher they are. Although it'll follow the same basic structure (SW news, awards, image therapy) they should be able to incorporate ideas from both sides (what people did to lose weight, lower-syn options for those that gained) so you end up with multiple interesting food ideas and thinking points for the week. Definitely try another, and another if need be!

Also depends on yourself - u may be better suited to just doing it online but I need to see people IRL and make it part of my week & talk to people "in the trenches" with me :)

Anyway, moaning aside I wish there was a guaranteed child free class somewhere. Grateful for any recommendations (Northside Dublin).

Sorry to hear that - the later a session is, the less likely it is to have children. Worth noting the target demo and main audience for SW is housewives and older who need to lose a bit of weight, so there's usually kids knocking about!
    does absolutely every meal/snack require speed food ie if you are having 40g porridge for breakfast do you need to match that with fruit, and the consultant said yes.

Although she's right, if you're just having toast and tea for breakkie, count (eg) an apple as part of your meal, but it's really a snack for later. So you're not forcing speed/free foods into your meals. But it'd be easier to incorporate into lunch and dinner with a side salad or vegetables. Sometimes I'll have toast or boxty and PB Fit by itself because adding speed into the place really makes it less pleasurable. So no you don't, but you'd need to snack on speed foods and have as much as you can during the day. Have your losses been alright for the last month or so Angel Eyes?
    Shelli2 wrote: »
    I'll be honest, I enjoyed every minute of my little break off plan.

Small perk of SW is that it makes going off plan SOOOO much more enjoyable! :D

Source: currently off plan

After an eat all you want week last week Ive had a good weekend food wise and have the fridge packed for the week with SW friendly foods so Im hoping my gain last week will be gone again this week. Like Shelli2 said, I enjoyed my week off al be it an unplanned week off but no regrets to be honest.

Do you all use all of your Healthy extras? I find I use my HexB and 1 HexA but sometimes not the second. Last night I had 30g of cheddar with an apple just to use up my HexA really! I did enjoy it but wouldnt have missed it had I not eaten it! What are peoples thoughts?

Ive only started SW, but have been off plan since Thursday. The toddlers birthday party was this weekend so we had a party, and i made the cake... so much cake!!! Back on plan today properly. Kind of afraid of the scales tomorrow, but i dont feel like im 'off the wagon' like i would have been before nor am i disheartened about it, it was a conscious decision after all. If anything the scales tomorrow will show me exactly how much of an effect something like the last few days actually has on my weight so ill know better going forward. We have a couple of days coming up over the next couple of weeks that will be a bit of a challenge, but after that its plain sailing till november.

I had a bad week (including eating 10 donuts!), I am making food plans again.

I'm trying SP this week, started yesterday afternoon with an SP dinner. Going to try full days Monday to Friday.

My son's birthday is today and he's having a pizza party in my mother's house with all the family. I'm going to bring the makings of burger in a bowl and have that instead.

Can you use your syns for sauce for SP meals? Like salad dressing or mayflower curry? Or mayo/ketchup?

Meeeee79 wrote: »
    Do you all use all of your Healthy extras? I find I use my HexB and 1 HexA but sometimes not the second

Great question! I'm mostly the same, it depends what meals I'm having. If I have boxty and PB Fit for brunch I often forget to have my HeB and am usually sad about it (lol) , I'll have a HiFi bar if I remember. If I'm in Dublin I'll go out for a medium skinny cappuccino which is 1 HeA; I started buying Babybel (original half HeA, light 1/3 of HeA) as a treat depending on how much I've left. It's great having that buffer for a second HeA!

Ive only started SW, but have been off plan since Thursday. The toddlers birthday party was this weekend so we had a party, and i made the cake... so much cake!!! Back on plan today properly. Kind of afraid of the scales tomorrow, but i dont feel like im 'off the wagon' like i would have been before nor am i disheartened about it, it was a conscious decision after all. If anything the scales tomorrow will show me exactly how much of an effect something like the last few days actually has on my weight so ill know better going forward. We have a couple of days coming up over the next couple of weeks that will be a bit of a challenge, but after that its plain sailing till november.

This is really big! Not eating out of emotion but just as a celebration/planned indulgence is huge! Being able to compartmentalise when you're off plan is really important as losing weight is such a mental battle. Whatever it is, you can get it right back off this week :) kick some butt!

Is it ok to ask a cooking question here? So I have 5% beef mince, some veg soup mix (basically carrot, swede, potato, onion, and parsley), and some stock. Without frying anything (because it ends up smoking so much the smoke alarm goes off!), I'd like to cook a casserole or stew of some sort. I was thinking of doing it in the oven, but what's the general length of time for cooking a casserole in the oven, or on the hob maybe?

• Advertisement

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Great question! I'm mostly the same, it depends what meals I'm having. If I have boxty and PB Fit for brunch I often forget to have my HeB and am usually sad about it (lol) , I'll have a HiFi bar if I remember. If I'm in Dublin I'll go out for a medium skinny cappuccino which is 1 HeA; I started buying Babybel (original half HeA, light 1/3 of HeA) as a treat depending on how much I've left. It's great having that buffer for a second HeA!

Never thought about skinny cap for HeA, thanks for the inspo!

Spag bol for dinner tonight, SW recipe is really good and so tasty.

Struggling with breakfast this week. Fruit and yogurt usually my go to and usually enjoy it but think I've overdone it! Not mad on eggs and love using my HeB for HiFi bars or some kind of snack in the evening. Might mix it up a bit and have porridge for afew days.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Marymidlands

Is boxty (boiled pack) still free. I’m on holidays in Leitrim and readily available in shops here. Really handy.

I maintained this week! Considering the amount of **** I ate last week, I'm really happy with that. I'm no further on than last week, but more importantly I'm no further back having to loose pounds I'd already lost!
    Onwards and upwards!

Is boxty (boiled pack) still free. I’m on holidays in Leitrim and readily available in shops here. Really handy.

Sure is! I find it a bit dry and too potato-y, what do you do to it/how do you serve it?

Heyooooo! I was in the papers today :pac:

https://twitter.com/OSWreview/status/1161253768278761472

If any of ye have Virgin 1, I'll be on Ireland AM in the morning! (~10:10am) only contacted when the producer saw the article. Woot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

I intend to return to SW next week.
    Last time I was a member, muller light was the go to syn free yoghurt.
    What’s the most SW friendly yoghurt now?
    TIA

• Advertisement

Addle wrote: »
    What’s the most SW friendly yoghurt now?

Welcome back! Muller light is 0.5 syn so it's still brilliant; liberte (unflavoured) is syn-free and HALF PRICE at the moment so i suggest stocking up! Tesco do (unflavoured) quark which is also syn-free and excellent substitution for cream with yogurt. The flavoured Tesco yogurts have a small syn value now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,294 ✭✭✭✭Penn

If any of ye have Virgin 1, I'll be on Ireland AM in the morning! (~10:10am) only contacted when the producer saw the article. Woot!

Insane stuff, mate. You've completely crushed it throughout and been an absolute inspiration to me and I'm sure many others here. Well deserved and enjoy the victory lap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭abff

Looks like it's about to come up now. They announced it coming up to the ad break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭abff

abff wrote: »
    Looks like it's about to come up now. They announced it coming up to the ad break.

My mistake. Back now and they say it will be on at 10 past.

• Advertisement
Advertisement