If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40" - 43" 4K HDR tv for PS4 Pro sub €700

Options
  • 28-08-2017 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm trying to find something based on the criteria above and finding it difficult to settle on something, can anyone offer any recommendations? budget can go up a little if needed, thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi all, I'm trying to find something based on the criteria above and finding it difficult to settle on something, can anyone offer any recommendations? budget can go up a little if needed, thanks.
    Hi Andy Gravity,

One of the TVs I would recommend would be the Sony KD43XE7002 at 719 Euro:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202702-bravia-kd43xe7002.aspx

It is slightly outside the budget but one of the best 43" panels that we would stock.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Andy Gravity,

One of the TVs I would recommend would be the Sony KD43XE7002 at 719 Euro:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202702-bravia-kd43xe7002.aspx

It is slightly outside the budget but one of the best 43" panels that we would stock.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David
    Hi Andy,

I was having a look at this bracket, it looks as though the arms have two bolts holding them to the plate at a 45 degree angle. There also looks to be a bolt hole to allow you to pivot them to a 90 degree angle which would allow for different VESA settings. If you remove the bolts closest to the centre, turn the arms to a 90 degree angle and realign the bolt with the new holes this should allow for fitting. This is the only way I can logically see to do this as I do not have a manual for the mount.

Let me know if this works for you.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.