Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift when finishing up in Creche?

Options
  • 28-08-2017 12:49pm
    Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for inspiration for gifts to give the crèche minders when the young fella finishes up in there. He's been there for 4 years so through all the rooms from babies right up to Montessori.

It's a brilliant crèche, and the staff are terrific so I'd like to give them something to say thanks. Do I just give something to the couple of teachers in his current room or did you give something to be shared or how did you work it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Neyite wrote: »
    I'm looking for inspiration for gifts to give the crèche minders when the young fella finishes up in there. He's been there for 4 years so through all the rooms from babies right up to Montessori.

It's a brilliant crèche, and the staff are terrific so I'd like to give them something to say thanks. Do I just give something to the couple of teachers in his current room or did you give something to be shared or how did you work it.

Maybe cake/chocolate for the staff room and something then for the teachers in his current room.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Good idea Roesy, that sounds perfect, a few bottles of wine and a cake to share with the rest of the team.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

I gave a voucher for the local gastro pub so the entire staff got have a few rounds together on me. Like that a few years there so loads of different teachers. It seemed to go down well

Advertisement