If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q Acoustics 3000 series

Options
  • 28-08-2017 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I am looking for a good quality budget / entry speakers for a family member (2 x front & center speaker). He is leaning towards Q Acoustics 3000 series speakers however he is happy to consider other options as well. He owns a subwoofer and he needs 3 front speakers at the moment. Movies and Games (70/30). I was wondering if any boardie deal available please?

Q Acoustics 3020 Walnut
    Q Acoustics 3090 Walnut
    Q Acoustics 300ST Stands (Black)

Ps. Would you recommend 2050i & 2000Ci over 3020 with stands & 3090

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

3ka wrote: »
    I am looking for a good quality budget / entry speakers for a family member (2 x front & center speaker). He is leaning towards Q Acoustics 3000 series speakers however he is happy to consider other options as well. He owns a subwoofer and he needs 3 front speakers at the moment. Movies and Games (70/30). I was wondering if any boardie deal available please?

Q Acoustics 3020 Walnut
    Q Acoustics 3090 Walnut

Hi 3ka.

If it was me I would go for the floorstanders all day long over the the bookshelf ones.

For the 3020,3090 and 3000ST stands you would be looking at £330 plus £6.99 shipping.

For the 2050, 2000ci you would be looking at £359 plus £6.99 shipping.

The 2050 and 2000ci are only available in the GRAPHITE finish.

Let me know your thoughts.

Any questions drop me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭3ka

Q Acoustics 3020 Walnut
    Q Acoustics 3090 Walnut

Hi 3ka.

If it was me I would go for the floorstanders all day long over the the bookshelf ones.

For the 3020,3090 and 3000ST stands you would be looking at £330 plus £6.99 shipping.

Thanks Kenny. The impression is that 3000 series are more desired.. Is there any chance in price shifting when 3050s are ordered with 3090 center speaker? I was also trying to suggest him monitor audio bronze 2 + bronze center speaker but can't find any suitable stands.. Any thoughts on this? :)

Q Acoustics 3020 Walnut
    Q Acoustics 3090 Walnut

Hi 3ka.

Thanks Kenny. The impression is that 3000 series are more desired.. Is there any chance in price shifting when 3050s are ordered with 3090 center speaker? I was also trying to suggest him monitor audio bronze 2 + bronze center speaker but can't find any suitable stands.. Any thoughts on this? :)
    Hi 3ka.

The 3000 series are in theory the newer version of the 2000 series.

For the 3050 with 3090 I could do at £550.

We also received into store today a new shipment of 2050 and 2000ci in the walnut finish.

The Bronze range by Monitor Audio are fantastic.
    For the Bronze 2 and centre I could do at £360

Speaker stands for the Bronze 2 speakers. There are a few that would suit.
    Mission offer the Stancette priced at £59.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200307-stancette.aspx

Or Soundstyle offer the Z2 priced at £89.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-100049-z2.aspx

If he want to go for the Bronze 5 and the Centre I could do a deal at £590 as a one off special.

Let me know what you think.

Excellent offer, thank you. The Bronze 5 and the Centre are the way to go :) I will pm you shortly!

Excellent offer, thank you. The Bronze 5 and the Centre are the way to go :) I will pm you shortly!
    Hey 3ka.

Will give you a call very soon :)

• Advertisement

Hey 3ka.

Thanks Kenny, super fast delivery, excellent service, pleasure to deal with, as usual!!

Hey 3ka.

Thanks Kenny, super fast delivery, excellent service, pleasure to deal with, as usual!!
    Thanks for your post 3ka, much appreciated! Kenny's off today but I'll make sure he sees it. Let us know if you need anything else!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.