Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Cork tackle shop closing

Options
  • 28-08-2017 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭

Sad news that Bait All Tackle in Fermoy have just announced they are closing.

Sale starts on 1st September, but will be sorely missed in the town.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Inchilad

Its a shame.on a postive i was in halfway last week and seemed really busy.great to see

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Inchilad wrote: »
    Its a shame.on a postive i was in halfway last week and seemed really busy.great to see

Bait All closing is a killer for me as I fish Fermoy and not sure where I'm going to get maggots from now. I live in the city, so not practical to drive to Halfway for me

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Inchilad

Bait All closing is a killer for me as I fish Fermoy and not sure where I'm going to get maggots from now. I live in the city, so not practical to drive to Halfway for me

Murrays do bait dont they?

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭realrebel

I see peter Horne in Blarney is closing down also due to retirement

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Such a shame to see all of these Cork shops closing. The Blackwater was such a good rive, albeit from a course point of view, its been squeezed out by private clubs.

20 years ago Fermoy was rocking after the world championships were held there and now we're in a situation that its hard to get bait !

I find Murrays very hard to deal with from a Course fishing perspective, lack of knowledge on that front - prob great for other disciplines, but no course

• Advertisement
Advertisement