Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinks Reception Music

Options
  • 28-08-2017 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi All

My new husband and I are planning a party to celebrate our recent marriage and am looking for recommendations for drinks reception music with or without a singer. We're having the party in The Haven Hotel, Dunmore East and I am looking for music with a lively vibe to play from 7.30 until 10.... nothing that's going to take over the chatting and mingling but something that people might shimmy in their seat too - cue a lot of toe tapping. Any recommendations / suggestions.......

Thanks

Pam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Gillman1998

Lipbalmpam wrote: »
    Hi All

My new husband and I are planning a party to celebrate our recent marriage and am looking for recommendations for drinks reception music with or without a singer. We're having the party in The Haven Hotel, Dunmore East and I am looking for music with a lively vibe to play from 7.30 until 10.... nothing that's going to take over the chatting and mingling but something that people might shimmy in their seat too - cue a lot of toe tapping. Any recommendations / suggestions.......

Thanks

Pam

Have you asked the guys in the Haven for ideas? They are pretty switched on and should know some people who would suit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Saysay19

Something Blue Acoustic. It's a husband and wife, they are brilliant !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

http://www.somethingblueweddings.net

Great local wedding music.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Lipbalmpam

Thanks everybody - tried something blue - they were booked out but put me on to somebody else, who are also booked out...... not surprisingly it is very late.... I'll keep racking my brain!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Give this man a go http://www.facebook.com/incrowdweddingmusic/

Tell him Dalton sent ya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Lipbalmpam

Thanks - but I've a DJ for the night after the main band...... ARRRGGGHHHH - I'm pulling my hair out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Gavin Burke www.pianoman.ie

Advertisement