Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most Memorable or Controversial Soap Storylines

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Bobby Beale going to boarding school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Steve Owen crashing his car into a wall and then being killed when it exploded after being chased by Phil Mitchell across London who was trying to get Louise of him who Steve was attempting to kidnap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Mutant z wrote: »
    Steve Owen crashing his car into a wall and then being killed when it exploded after being chased by Phil Mitchell across London who was trying to get Louise of him who Steve was attempting to kidnap.

Oh yeah, I remember that well and Steve's wife Mel accused Phil of killing him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Anyone watching the old ones on ITV3 then that would be coming up soon as it is about to go into 1987.

And he was going to take him to 1987 Belfast for a better life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

And he was going to take him to 1987 Belfast for a better life.

He might have met Jim McDonald, so he would.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭deisemum

branie2 wrote: »
    Never saw it, but Den Watts giving divorce papers to his wife Angie on Christmas day in Eastenders

That was great, I lived in London at the time and it was the highlight of Christmas Day viewing for most people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Remember the two in Emmerdale, one was Adele Silvas character and they were raised as step siblings and they started a relationship?
    It made for very uncomfortable viewing at the time iirc.

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Remember the two in Emmerdale, one was Adele Silvas character and they were raised as step siblings and they started a relationship?
    It made for very uncomfortable viewing at the time iirc.

I do remember that!

I actually have relations who were step brother and sister who are now married to each other :D They weren't raised together though and they met before their parents had met but their parents married before them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Lorelli! wrote: »
    I do remember that!

I actually have relations who were step brother and sister who are now married to each other :D They weren't raised together though and they met before their parents had met but their parents married before them :)

That's definitely a plot for Coronation Street.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭deisemum

My most memorable storyline was Trevor Jordache who used to batter and sexually abuse his family and how Mandy stabbed him to death when he was battering Beth. They buried his body under the patio.

• Advertisement
Advertisement