Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment 2017 - Stage 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jamie199323

Hey I'm just wondering was anybody here part of the batch of people that had to retake stage 2 job simulation And if so have ye received results yet ? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭cheallaigheoin

I did my interview on Monday the 27/11/17. Just wondering if anybody else did their interview that week and have they any idea when the results are out or if anyone has received results already, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭AniaSz

I did my interview on Monday the 27/11/17. Just wondering if anybody else did their interview that week and have they any idea when the results are out or if anyone has received results already, thanks.

I think we should get results next week . I had my interview on the 30th

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Kerryman90

I rang them earlier and they said maybe next week. I had the interview on the 28th this waiting is torture

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JimmySrfc167

Hi guys did anyone that rang PAS today get a date for when we would get results? I was told last week it would be today

• Advertisement

Hi guys did anyone that rang PAS today get a date for when we would get results? I was told last week it would be today

Next week probably

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Ciano1997

What date did you sit your interview? I was the 29th

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JimmySrfc167

Ciano1997 wrote: »

The same as yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭cheallaigheoin

Ciano1997 wrote: »

I was told the same or else early next week, now it's gone to late next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gooner45

any suggestions for what a male should wear to the interview?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭shaunerz

gooner45 wrote: »

A suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Ruairi93

A suit, and if you have a beard or any facial hair shave it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Hhxxsteph

Interview 30th of November still waiting on results any ideas when ?

Hhxxsteph wrote: »
    Interview 30th of November still waiting on results any ideas when ?

had mine the 28th still waiting id say we will hear this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Hhxxsteph

Ruairi93 wrote: »

Okay thanks hopefully we hear this week

• Registered Users Posts: 31 redpuma

Does anyone that is doing an interview this week have a rough OOM to see what stage they are at with interviews? If it's the same batch from the 27/11 we won't hear this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Richmond Ultra

940's

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Euro100

The Nov 28th interviews will be getting the results Tue / Wed this week.
    Called them today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gooner45

have my interview this week and advice on what questions were asked etc? thanks

have my interview this week and advice on what questions were asked etc? thanks

Know your competencies, have 2 examples for each and expect to be questioned on them. Know the training involvement e.g. templemore, modules learned, phases etc.
    They'll ask for the examples and times you've shown them.
    Hope that helps and dont be nervous it isn't as bad as you think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 SERunner

Sorry for back tracking a tad bit but just a quick question.

In relation to Form B, it asks about spoken/written languages. I have German with Limited working proficiency (Essentially Intermediate) but is it necessary to write Irish as one? My Irish is less than standard but I'm just wondering if it would count or not.

Im looking for a Polish girl Marcela who sent me a message .... we both are in this campaign and I can't reply to her

It will probably be 2moro, its getting a little late to receive results today ��

Kerryman90 wrote: »
    It will probably be 2moro, its getting a little late to receive results today ��

I've gotten emails from them before at like half 4 so there's still hope for today

• Registered Users Posts: 9 SERunner

I've gotten emails from them before at like half 4 so there's still hope for today

I got my Stage 2 and Stage 3 Notification between 5 and 6 so they generally play a bit loose with their timing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tomohawk85

Hi all,
    I had my interview on the 23rd of November so I've been waiting quite a while now for results. Did anybody else that did their interview around this time receive their results yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Euro100

Euro100 wrote: »
    The Nov 28th interviews will be getting the results Tue / Wed this week.
    Called them today.

I know someone who has got a different answer to me this afternoon - Apparently now on Friday.

Euro100 wrote: »
    I know someone who has got a different answer to me this afternoon - Apparently now on Friday.

Ah ye wanker haha

I just rang them. Now there saying end of the week. Its getting a little frustrating to say the least haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 CAJJ

Tomohawk85 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I had my interview on the 23rd of November so I've been waiting quite a while now for results. Did anybody else that did their interview around this time receive their results yet?

2 to 3 weeks. That's not a while.

God help you when you get past the medical and physical.

Not much patience on these threads. Plenty of times I've said it.

Advertisement