Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1 pound Eliquid

• 28-08-2017 8:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

Anybody had any experiences with these guys?
    1 pound per bottle, plenty of choice, 8 euro delivery.

Had a look on their site, seems legit and they have some good reviews around the net.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Autochange wrote: »
    Anybody had any experiences with these guys?
    1 pound per bottle, plenty of choice, 8 euro delivery.

Had a look on their site, seems legit and they have some good reviews around the net.

I've been using them since they first opened a couple of years now & they are very reliable & great liquids,usually takes 4 days for delivery,sometimes I use their postage & other times I use Parcel Motel,theres only a couple of quid difference between the two.

Everyone's taste buds are different,so I can't recommend any particular juice for you but I found the flavours are very good & some liquids could be great in one tank & not so good in others.All depends on what Ohms or wattages you use.

High VG Liquid...
    If I'm Sub-Ohming,I use their high VG liquids at 6mg https://www.onepoundeliquid.com/high-vg-c7 & I love all of them,one or two of them may need a required taste,a love/hate relationship but after vaping a tank or two,they have become my favourites,so I buy 5 x bottles of each on every order,I kept a little diary of all these juices marking them out of ten,I used MTL & DL drippers to test them instead of stock coils,old drippers I had from 6 years ago,they became handy again.When I bought the High VG bottles,they only had a number & no description,I see they have now,there is a couple of new ones which I never tasted.
    I see they have improved their web pages,selling coils now & plenty of info for everyone.

Other Liquids...
    I have tried most of these & they are tasty,an odd one might taste sh1t,but for a pound I didn't mind dumping it.
    I've always liked the way they deliver their PG/VG ratios,depends on the nicotine strength...

18mg/ml - 60(PG) / 40(VG) - decent throat hit with decent vapour.
    12mg/ml - 50(PG) / 50(VG) - average throat hit with excellent vapour.
    6mg/ml - 45(PG) / 55(VG) - mild throat hit with excellent vapour.
    3mg/ml - 40 (PG) / 60 (VG) - mild throat hit with huge vapour.
    0mg/ml - 40(PG) / 60(VG) - no throat hit but has a huge vapour.

On my first order,I ordered 30 bottles & 5 bottles of the High VG,after a few months I think I dumped two of them & vaped the rest,after that,sub-ohming got very popular & different tanks started to appear,so I do prefer DL vaping now & I'm still using their High VG juices & some of their other juices at 18mg.

I went on a bit of a ramble there :D:D:D but I hope this helps you out...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

I've been using them since they first opened a couple of years now & they are very reliable & great liquids,usually takes 4 days for delivery,sometimes I use their postage & other times I use Parcel Motel,theres only a couple of quid difference between the two.

Everyone's taste buds are different,so I can't recommend any particular juice for you but I found the flavours are very good & some liquids could be great in one tank & not so good in others.All depends on what Ohms or wattages you use.

High VG Liquid...
    If I'm Sub-Ohming,I use their high VG liquids at 6mg https://www.onepoundeliquid.com/high-vg-c7 & I love all of them,one or two of them may need a required taste,a love/hate relationship but after vaping a tank or two,they have become my favourites,so I buy 5 x bottles of each on every order,I kept a little diary of all these juices marking them out of ten,I used MTL & DL drippers to test them instead of stock coils,old drippers I had from 6 years ago,they became handy again.When I bought the High VG bottles,they only had a number & no description,I see they have now,there is a couple of new ones which I never tasted.
    I see they have improved their web pages,selling coils now & plenty of info for everyone.

Other Liquids...
    I have tried most of these & they are tasty,an odd one might taste sh1t,but for a pound I didn't mind dumping it.
    I've always liked the way they deliver their PG/VG ratios,depends on the nicotine strength...

18mg/ml - 60(PG) / 40(VG) - decent throat hit with decent vapour.
    12mg/ml - 50(PG) / 50(VG) - average throat hit with excellent vapour.
    6mg/ml - 45(PG) / 55(VG) - mild throat hit with excellent vapour.
    3mg/ml - 40 (PG) / 60 (VG) - mild throat hit with huge vapour.
    0mg/ml - 40(PG) / 60(VG) - no throat hit but has a huge vapour.

On my first order,I ordered 30 bottles & 5 bottles of the High VG,after a few months I think I dumped two of them & vaped the rest,after that,sub-ohming got very popular & different tanks started to appear,so I do prefer DL vaping now & I'm still using their High VG juices & some of their other juices at 18mg.

I went on a bit of a ramble there :D:D:D but I hope this helps you out...

Thanks for the informative reply .No rambling just helpful info! I went ahead and ordered some tobacco flavored 12mg bottles. Im not really into the flavored ones to be honest and am just vaping to keep me off the fags! I did order 1 bottle of Heizen just to try and at 1 pound a bottle its so loss if i dont like it.

Thanks again

Advertisement