Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help and advice sought

Options
  • 28-08-2017 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am going to launch a sport brand for MMA and Boxing in Ireland for high end products. Does anyone know what websites I can use to market my products?

Both paid marketing and sell alart from adverts.ie or boards, as I know these two. I can use FB/instagram/tweeter but any other good fruitful sites?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Both paid marketing and sell alart from adverts.ie or boards, as I know these two.

Just so you're aware, Boards isn't a site for marketing or selling goods on, and if you were to do either you would end up sitebanned.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Fightstore media would probably be one worth getting involved with. They have a shop but they also attend a load of events and would be able to get you some exposure potentially.

Advertisement