Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Lessons Celbridge Area

Options
  • 28-08-2017 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭

Hi all, 
    Looking to start driving lessons in Celbridge soon, any good recommendations?
    PM me please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

If you have never driven before I would suggest doing a 2 hour lesson in the Leinster Driving Campus to start off https://www.leinsterdrivingcampus.ie/

The location may be awkward to get to depending on whether you have someone who can drop you there but a 2 hour lesson would count as the first 2 lessons on your Essential Driver Training book and give you a chance to spend time with one instructor and see how it goes.

I went to them last year and did my first 2 lessons in the campus (I hadnt driven in close to 10 years). I got on really well with my instructor and did 10 of the 12 lessons with him as well as a Pre-test and a few lessons just before the real test. Their drivers base themselves around Maynooth, Celbridge, Clane etc so for me it worked as he could come collect me in Maynooth to start my lesson. Celbridge isnt too much further so the same arrangement may be possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 wintertime

hi there,

I have had friends do lessons with the Castletown School of Motoring in Celbridge and also Jordan's School of Motoring in Leixlip. Both were very happy with their instructors.

Advertisement