Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband speed drops

Options
  • 29-08-2017 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Hi

I logged a fault this evening as noticed my upload speeds have halved all of a sudden.
    Can somebody please contact me about this?

Regards
    J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

jspuds wrote: »
    Hi

I logged a fault this evening as noticed my upload speeds have halved all of a sudden.
    Can somebody please contact me about this?

Regards
    J
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your broadband service. If you've logged a fault, the standard time frame to have it fixed is 2-3 working days.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jspuds

Thanks but unsure to wait until somebody gets back to me or if I should speak to tech support today and explain the issues?
    Anything to get the issue resolved quicker
    Also is there any cost in ringing 1901?

Thanks but unsure to wait until somebody gets back to me or if I should speak to tech support today and explain the issues?
    I'd recommend waiting the 2-3 working days for an update on this. If the fault has been logged, it should be fixed within this time frame.

I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to arrange to have this issue resolved any quicker.

1901 is a freephone number so you have nothing to worry about regarding being charged when you ring this number.

- Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    I'd recommend waiting the 2-3 working days for an update on this. If the fault has been logged, it should be fixed within this time frame.

I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to arrange to have this issue resolved any quicker.

1901 is a freephone number so you have nothing to worry about regarding being charged when you ring this number.

- Adam
    Ok thanks, just noticed the phone is dead as well.

Hi

Even though I logged a fault (Monday night) and received an email confirming this, I checked the fault status this morning it says there is no open faults for my account.
    Can I please ask you to check if a fault has been registered and what is the status?

Regards
    J

• Advertisement

Hi

Even though I logged a fault (Monday night) and received an email confirming this, I checked the fault status this morning it says there is no open faults for my account.
    Can I please ask you to check if a fault has been registered and what is the status?

Regards
    J
    Hi jspuds, 

Thank you for getting in touch. Can you PM me your account number and I will look into this for you?

Thanks, 
    Adam

Advertisement