Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Controller not turning on

Options
  • 29-08-2017 11:17am

Second pad hasn't been used at all. Wont switch on, obviously connected by usb to give it a charge but no idea if it's charging as no lights. I tried to press the reset button under L2 but can't feel it click like on my other one :confused:

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,470 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

have you removed the usb cable and tried it then?

Skerries wrote: »
    have you removed the usb cable and tried it then?

Ah tried it plugged and unplugged and on another ps4. Like I said the reset button doesn't click or move when I press it which is troubling so got on to Sony and it's within warranty so they sent me a shipping label to return it.

Literally only broke the seal on the box this morning, I've had it since March when I got the PS4 but never used it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Have you tried playing a bit of Marvin Gaye and dressing sexily… that always turns me on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Weird, my mate had an 8 month old one that just stopped working for no reason the other day, got it replaced...

Update: Got a new controller delivered today. Process was very simple , go through a few trouble shooting steps on the PS web site print off the label they email and ring DPD to come and collect it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement