Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fully Wireless Audio Monitors

Options
  • 29-08-2017 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi All,

Im looking to get a fully wireless audio monitor. I need a good bit of distance too. Mainly it needs to be fully wireless (not wifi) on both ends baby and parent.

Does anyone know of any good ones i can look into?

Thanks, Niall

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

Are plug ins any good for you? We have the Motorola plug in monitors, no wires. Costs about 25 euro in Mothercare or Argos. For a bit more you'll get the next one up with further range. It's crystal clear and also functions as a night light.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 22rabbits

annoyedgal wrote: »
    Are plug ins any good for you? We have the Motorola plug in monitors, no wires. Costs about 25 euro in Mothercare or Argos. For a bit more you'll get the next one up with further range. It's crystal clear and also functions as a night light.

Can't use a wired one. Thats the main issue for us is that we can charge up monitors for what we need but can't plug in a power lead.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

We have Motorola ones, you charge up and carry around.They function wirelessly.I usually have them downstairs, out in the garden etc.I think they are the same as described but not 25eur, closer to 100eur possibly more.No video, but don't need it.Definitely available in mothercare and I'm sure elsewhere too.

Re-read...no they aren't as described.Ours are fully wireless.Similar to a mobile phone, charge it up and then unplug and carry around as needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Lucuma

I recently discovered (!!) that the Angel care I've had for years can be used fully wirelessly. Just put batteries in both the child and parent monitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 22rabbits

Lucuma wrote: »
    I recently discovered (!!) that the Angel care I've had for years can be used fully wirelessly. Just put batteries in both the child and parent monitor.

Thats brilliant. Ill look into them. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement