Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered Eir Business Mobile Online

Options
  • 29-08-2017 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Last week I ordered online a phone & mobile plan from Eir business.  I missed one call from Eir last week, I assume regarding same.  I have called Eir last Friday and yesterday and was bounced from one department to another with nobody able to help me with the status of my order or connect me to the correct deparment.  I gave payment details for the order but the online form did not take my address or existing business landline account number so I know the order cannot be complete.  The phone is needed urgently but it appears I can do nothing until Eir themselves decide to call me back.  Could you assist me with this matter?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

sesh23 wrote: »
    Last week I ordered online a phone & mobile plan from Eir business.  I missed one call from Eir last week, I assume regarding same.  I have called Eir last Friday and yesterday and was bounced from one department to another with nobody able to help me with the status of my order or connect me to the correct deparment.  I gave payment details for the order but the online form did not take my address or existing business landline account number so I know the order cannot be complete.  The phone is needed urgently but it appears I can do nothing until Eir themselves decide to call me back.  Could you assist me with this matter?
    Thanks
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're experiencing with your order. Can you PM me your account number and full name so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sesh23

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Thanks
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're experiencing with your order. Can you PM me your account number and full name so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam
    Have sent you a pm.

Thanks
    Hi there,

- Adam
    Have sent you a pm.
    I will respond to your PM shortly.

-Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sesh23

Thanks
    Hi there,

- Adam
    Have sent you a pm.

-Adam
    Have you got to look into this yet Adam.  We have called again today and still have received no contact or answers from Eir.  It's not even clear how we could cancel this order and choose a different provider as no one at Eir can direct us to the correct department.  Thanks

Thanks
    Hi there,

- Adam
    Have sent you a pm.

-Adam
    Have you got to look into this yet Adam.  We have called again today and still have received no contact or answers from Eir.  It's not even clear how we could cancel this order and choose a different provider as no one at Eir can direct us to the correct department.  Thanks
    I have responded to your PM about this.

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement