Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a permanent home in Ardamine area

Options
  • 29-08-2017 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all, we are thinking of buying a house in the Ardamine area that was initially built as a holiday home. Would like to know if anyone has experience of living permanently in a holiday built home, how is the insulation and so on. I'm reading everywhere that the insulation is non existent in them. Would like to know how are the winters in them.
    Also is the Ardamine area suitable for a young family. I have a 6 year old and a small baby. How is the local school? Are there any afterschool activities that do not require driving?

I love the area as a holiday retreat and would like to know how the permanent residents find it there.
    Thank you in advance!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement