Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swords, Holywell, Kinsealy - Montessori school

Options
  • 29-08-2017 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi guys,

I am thinking to put my DD to The nest Montessori school in Kinsealy.

Any reviews are very welcome.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Montserrat

Hi guys,

I am thinking to put my DD to Little Harvard Montessori school in Swords.

Any reviews are very welcome.

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Montserrat

Hi guys,

I am looking for a Montessori school for my DD in Swords or Kinsealy. We live in Hollywell.
    I'm thinking about Little Harvard, The nest, Bo-peep.

Could you please share your experience, thoughts, reviews about those 3 places?

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Threads merged. So that all info on Montessori schools in the general area can be discussed here.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭tobsey

One of ours just left Bo-Peep and another is starting with them this week. We've been very happy with them. We have friends who are in the Nest and never heard any complaints. It's hard to know about Little Harvard because they are only just opening.

I'd suggest calling to each one and speaking to them. That's all that matters, what you think of the people working there. Get a feel for them and pick whichever you prefer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Little Harvard has only just opened in swords so no one can help you there. Nice inside though

• Advertisement
Advertisement