Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of address (outside the EU)

Options
  • 29-08-2017 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there, 
    A family member of mine is having serious health issues and I need to move to Argentina for an extended period of time to help. Will I be able to change my address to Argentina or are there any restrictions when moving outside the EU? Is there any extra information I need to provide to make sure I comply with all the rules and regulations? It's a current account by the way

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

aaaleee wrote: »
    Hi there,
    A family member of mine is having serious health issues and I need to move to Argentina for an extended period of time to help. Will I be able to change my address to Argentina or are there any restrictions when moving outside the EU? Is there any extra information I need to provide to make sure I comply with all the rules and regulations? It's a current account by the way

Thanks!

Hi aaaleee,

Thanks for getting on to us here and very sorry to hear about your family member and hope they get well soon.

There is no problem with changing your address to a location outside Ireland. If you have the phone number with you that you've registered with your 365 online you can change your address through 365 online and I've given a video here that shows how you can do this.
    If you don't have the phone number that's registered online you can fill in the form given here. Just follow the instructions given on the form and post it back to the address given on the bottom of the form to change your address.

Thanks again for your message.
    Darren.

Advertisement