Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bundle end of contract question

Options
  • 29-08-2017 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi,
    I have a bundle with eir fibre (FTTC) and two eir mobiles.
    One of the mobiles reached end of contract and was renewed for a further 18 months and now on myeir web portal shows the ENTIRE bundle is end of contract Dec 2018 !  
    I asked an online eir agent about this and he told me that once the mobile contract was renewed then my BB contract was also renewed.  Is this true?  and what effect does it have on my other bundled mobile contract which is/was due to end nov 2017

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi,
    I have a bundle with eir fibre (FTTC) and two eir mobiles.
    One of the mobiles reached end of contract and was renewed for a further 18 months and now on myeir web portal shows the ENTIRE bundle is end of contract Dec 2018 !  
    I asked an online eir agent about this and he told me that once the mobile contract was renewed then my BB contract was also renewed.  Is this true?  and what effect does it have on my other bundled mobile contract which is/was due to end nov 2017
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Can you send me a PM with your account number and full name so I can look into this for you please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 31 blankstare90

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

I will respond to your PM shortly.

-Adam

Advertisement