Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAMMA 32 10th Nov 3Arena, Dublin

• 29-08-2017 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

B32_Young%20vs%20Barez_WEB.jpg
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]BAMMA World Flyweight Title[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Andy ‘Taz’ Young Vs. Daniel Barez[/font]

B32_Barnett%20vs%20Smullen_WEB.jpg
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Lonsdale Lightweight Title[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Tim Barnett (c) Vs. Richie Smullen[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]First two bouts for BAMMA 32 which is a Co-Pro with Bellator on Nov 10th at the 3Arena, Dublin [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]More bouts to be added shortly. Tickets on sale from [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]http://bit.ly/BAMMA32[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

WAR SMULLEN!

Praying there's not 300 fights on the undercard this time around... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Petermc83

is this the undercard to the Bellator fight night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭RoboRat

MagicIRL wrote: »
    WAR SMULLEN!

Praying there's not 300 fights on the undercard this time around... :pac:

Why? Some of the under card fights were crackers! More fights the better I think!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

RoboRat wrote: »
    Why? Some of the under card fights were crackers! More fights the better I think!!

It started at 4pm on a Friday - I was sprinting from work, with no food, to sit in a plastic seat for 6ish hours.

I don't have that McGregor money to afford to feed myself all day in the 3 Arena! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

Have two tickets for this if anyones interested, i cant go. Cost €135 if anyone here wants them ill let them go for €100

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

It started at 4pm on a Friday - I was sprinting from work, with no food, to sit in a plastic seat for 6ish hours.

I don't have that McGregor money to afford to feed myself all day in the 3 Arena! :pac:

Same for me, I knew some of the lads fighting early so had to be there for 4pm was there for 6/7hours, haven't been the last couple live shows but will give this one another go. Hopefully the guys I want to see will be on later. So I can go for 3 or 4 hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Was at the last Bellator/Bamma card and it was a nightmare, went on WAY too long, heard from a very good friend who has worked for Bamma that they're a nightmare set up, every fight has a start time, like every 30mins, if there's a few quick finishes they will not, under any circumstances, move that start time up, so effectively, you get 2 quick 1st round finishes and you're gonna be in for a long wait

Was falling asleep watching king mo headline last card

MagicIRL wrote: »

Just take a carrier bag filled with samdwiches and a flask, tell 'em your from Cork and you'll be grand getting it through :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Ill only go to this for 20e like ive done with the previous ones. Its too expensive when you add on the rip off food and drink options.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Beersmith wrote: »
    Ill only go to this for 20e like ive done with the previous ones. Its too expensive when you add on the rip off food and drink options.

How did ya swing that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

A couple of nice late additions To this card with Redser and Rhys McKee both getting match ups.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

What time do doors open and what time is first fight on Friday? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Beersmith

D.Q wrote: »
    How did ya swing that?

Second hand

Ryan Curtis is out due to injury. I think the first fight was supposed to be at 5.30 so that will probably be pushed back now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Is there a full card available for this anywhere?

Serious difference in promotion and production compared to the UFC. Bellator's own website only lists 3 main card fights and 2 prelims, lol.

Bamma card is here but again I'm doubtful that this is the full list?
    http://www.bamma.com/events/bamma-32

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Is there a full card available for this anywhere?

Serious difference in promotion and production compared to the UFC. Bellator's own website only lists 3 main card fights and 2 prelims, lol.

Bamma card is here but again I'm doubtful that this is the full list?
    http://www.bamma.com/events/bamma-32

That BAMMA listing looks about right and the Bellator card will only have 5 fights. 12 fights on total across both cards I believe.

Whelo79 wrote: »
    That BAMMA listing looks about right and the Bellator card will only have 5 fights. 12 fights on total across both cards I believe.

The Paul Redmond fight isn't listed for Bellator though.

Rhys McKee off the card now too. His opponent pulled out injured. Very disappointing that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Two days to go now and maybe it's just me, but I've got no idea of door opening times, first fight time, or even the card running order!

Paully D wrote: »
    Two days to go now and maybe it's just me, but I've got no idea of door opening times, first fight time, or even the card running order!

Welcome to the lovely world of BAMMA, i don't think they even know yet, they'll probably start drawing up a plan on the back of a beermat a few hours before

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

The Paul Redmond fight isn't listed for Bellator though.

He is on their website. Only four fights listed for Bellator officially but they'll probably do what they did with Tuke last year again with someone like Blaine O'Driscoll and between the end of the BAMMA card and before the Bellator Card they filmed Tukes fight, it wasn't aired live and would have been used as filler if they needed to fill time between fights.

He is on their website. Only four fights listed for Bellator officially

Yeah I see it now, only added in the last few days though. When I last posted they only had 3 main card fights showing.

Smullen fight off now due to injury. 3 fights scrapped in 4 days due to fighter injury. Absolute madness at this late stage.

5 fights in total gone in the last 4 weeks. 4 of them being SBG fighters (3 from HQ and 1 from Charlestown). So disappointing.

Glad I didn't go for tickets. Pain in the ass having to get a half day from work to drag my ass from Donegal for a Friday show but I'd have been gutted to make plans and then have the card collapse like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

I sold mine last night, the €30 loss I made doesn't look so bad now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Smullen fight off now due to injury. 3 fights scrapped in 4 days due to fighter injury. Absolute madness at this late stage.

5 fights in total gone in the last 4 weeks. 4 of them being SBG fighters (3 from HQ and 1 from Charlestown). So disappointing.

SBG fighters trying to upgrade the hardware instead of the software on fight week?

Sure I'm sure they'll learn from not winning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Charlie ward vs Johnny jitz should be main event that is such a funny fight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Glad I didn't go for tickets. Pain in the ass having to get a half day from work to drag my ass from Donegal for a Friday show but I'd have been gutted to make plans and then have the card collapse like this.

Was planning on getting tickets this week too. Absolutely delighted I waited

It's still a great card for local Irish standards. Beats anything that would be put on by Irish promotions currently.

• Advertisement

It's still a great card for local Irish standards. Beats anything that would be put on by Irish promotions currently.

True but the top priced tickets are now scandalous given how badly the event has nosedive due to cancellations.

Advertisement