Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAMMA 32 10th Nov 3Arena, Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Does ANYONE have a clue as to what time this is starting tomorrow and a running order for the card?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Yeah I agree on prices being way too high now. Even the lowest end price should be cut by 40%.

Running order can be found on loads of pages with a quick Google search. No idea of the first fight time with the cancellations now. Probably thing earlier than 6.15/6.30 I'd imagine. Bamma themselves probably aren't even sure at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

http://www.bamma.com/events/bamma-32

Is baby slice still on the card?

Yeah he is still on it, before the Moore v McKee fight.

Kavanagh missed weight by 2.8lbs and it was already at catchweight.

The fight still goes ahead thankfully as another cancellation would have been mental.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

That's the BAMMA card, Baby Slice is on the Bellator section.

So the Bellator section is on FIRST, followed by BAMMA after McKee v Moore.

What a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Paully D wrote: »

What a joke.

Probably to suit showing it on DAVE? The Bellator Card won't be aired live so they don't care what time they're on at.

Paully D wrote: »

What a joke.

Where have you seen this??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Gene_Parmesan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Any chance any bookmakers will price up the Dylan Tuke fight?

Got clattered in his last fight and I fancy the same to happen again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Gutted I can't make this, Just far too much college work on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭site_owner

Are tickets being offloaded for this yet or will they just let it be emtpy?

I had a last minute change of plans so am going to head in but no ticket yet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Probably let you in for free, wouldnt pay more than 20e for that personally.

callaway92 wrote: »
    Any chance any bookmakers will price up the Dylan Tuke fight?

Got clattered in his last fight and I fancy the same to happen again.

Tuke has been really on it the last few months. I suspect he'll beat Khalsa comfortably tonight.

Gamebred wrote: »

:):)
    Donedealers don't agree with you, apparently face value on an 85eu ticket is a great price!

Will see how I get down at the three arena later

Jesus, that's unusual. Everything I heard up to this was the opposite way around.

Thanks for the info.

You wouldn't get into a Battlezone, Cage Legacy or Celtic Warriors card for €20, which are generally full of amateur fights, never mind this one which has some of Ireland's top prospects fighting on one of the biggest promotions in Europe.

Whelo79 wrote: »
    You wouldn't get into a Battlezone, Cage Legacy or Celtic Warriors card for €20, which are generally full of amateur fights, never mind this one which has some of Ireland's top prospects fighting on one of the biggest promotions in Europe.

Look at the card full of fighters with losing records McKee is the only proper prospect on it, the rest are regional nobodies with little potential.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭R.F.

I assume this or the Bellator card will not be live on TV?

• Advertisement

Look at the card full of fighters with losing records McKee is the only proper prospect on it, the rest are regional nobodies with little potential.

I don't know where you are getting your info from but I think the only people on the card with a losing record are John Redmond and the girl Sinead Kavanagh is fighting. Charlie Ward is 3-3 and Baby Slice is 1-1 I think. The rest all have winning records.

I know it's UFC or nothing for you and even at that if a fighter is outside of the top 6 or 7 in each division he is generally regarded as a bum in your eyes. Some people are hard to please.

I don't know where you are getting your info from but I think the only people on the card with a losing record are John Redmond and the girl Sinead Kavanagh is fighting. Charlie Ward is 3-3 and Baby Slice is 1-1 I think. The rest all have winning records.

I know it's UFC or nothing for you and even at that if a fighter is outside of the top 6 or 7 in each division he is generally regarded as a bum in your eyes. Some people are hard to please.

:D That card is one of the worst ive seen in history absolutely dreadful standard McKee and Redzer Moore are the only legit pros on the card, theres 5 people with a winning record on the main bellator card for your info :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

ah here using Charlie ward to defend a card.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

The price is because of the cost of the venue, its a bit big for this show. But where else would you have it?

I am all for supporting Irish talent, but it is too expensive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

darced wrote: »

yet the UFC have been doing exactly that with certain cards in Europe over the past 5 years, and 85euro would buy you 1 level above the lowest

85 is too much for the card, but its also the fact that i dont believe this is even 50% sold, which says to me that a lot of people feel the same
    seems like ive got a ticket for 30 anyway which I'm happy with

scudzilla wrote: »
    yet the UFC have been doing exactly that with certain cards in Europe over the past 5 years, and 85euro would buy you 1 level above the lowest

Ufc cards have been dreadful lately but this is in another universe in terms of bad, although to be fair it was all supposed to be around Gallagher strangling some nobody and hyping him more.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

• Advertisement

In fairness, the card hasn't been helped at all with extremely late injuries. Add McKee and Smullen vs Barnett to it and it looks an awful lot better value for money.

Advertisement