Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAMMA 32 10th Nov 3Arena, Dublin

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Never mind that where's the unilad stream?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

califano wrote: »
    Never mind that where's the unilad stream?

They're a ****ing disaster, so annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Stream is running on unilad page

• Registered Users Posts: 12,818 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Yes. We'll all get to see him put his talents on show once again.

How did he win?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

but1er wrote: »
    Charlie ward vs Johnny jitz should be main event that is such a funny fight.

I did say it should be main event and funny fight. It's all people are talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

For all the people saying this event wasn't worth 20 quid and they should let you in for free etc, I have to say, it was a fun as hell event. Yeah the fights weren't the greatest youll ever see but there were plenty of submissions, finishes, there was the insanity of Conor storming the ring, and I got to meet Mike Goldberg, John Kavanagh and Jimmy Smith so it was well worth the 60 quid. Royce Gracie was there too but I missed the chance to get a photo with him. All in all a great night

For all the people saying this event wasn't worth 20 quid and they should let you in for free etc, I have to say, it was a fun as hell event. Yeah the fights weren't the greatest youll ever see but there were plenty of submissions, finishes, there was the insanity of Conor storming the ring, and I got to meet Mike Goldberg, John Kavanagh and Jimmy Smith so it was well worth the 60 quid. Royce Gracie was there too but I missed the chance to get a photo with him. All in all a great night

Yeah Id happily pay to go see this if I was from Dublin. Big pain in the arse living in Waterford and having to travel 100 miles when I want to go see something in Dublin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Did anyone see the bloke who hopped the cage after the Kiely fight last night? He was like Istabraq going over the two barriers. :pac:

He didn't last long before security got to him mind. They are probably still kicking his head in as we speak. :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement